Chapter 17

"Stop! You're going to leave hickeys." I protested, pushing Anthony's face away from me as he began nuzzling on my collarbone. After hours of lovemaking we continued to lay on the bed, sprawled across each other. "So, I'm marking. So everyone will know that you're mine." He muttered as his lips trailed carefully across my neck. "What you're going to leave your name?" I teased, giggling as he pulled away to look into my eyes. "You know I'm good with my tongue." He said his voice low and I rolled my eyes. "You're eyes remind me of my mothers." He said, rubbing his thumb along side my temple. I pressed my lips together and looked down. "Not anymore. They're black." I said, sadly. Ever since I had the liquid in my eye, my eye color was no longer the bright emerald green it had once been. Instead it was a murky black and it caused my eyes to hurt if I kept them open for too long. "Along side your pupil i see specks of green. They're coming back." He said smiling as he kissed in between my eyes. I smiled and looked towards my jeans. "We have to find my sister and Courtney." I said, seriously as I sat up. "I'm a wanted man. I cant just walk through the doors of the University." I said, sitting up on his elbows.

God he looked beautiful. Hair ruffled across his face and his blue eyes...glossy. "I'm a wanted woman. So you and I can sneak in together." I said with a sly smile as I sat up on my knees across from him. "You? Wanted? Why?" Oh shit, I forgot he didnt know. "Well apparently, I'm a mental case on the loose." I say in a light voice. "The hell? You're fine, you arent mental-" I stopped him, by putting my finger across his lips. "And we both know that, so it's fine. Once we clear our names, and get David and Nick. Everything will be fine." I said with a shrug. "It's not that easy. I'll be taken into custody, they'll do tests on you to make sure. The media will-" I inturrupted him again, "And once they find out you're completely innocent and I'm completely normal, we'll be back to normal." I said, trying to override his protest. "But David and Nick are dangerous. They can get away with it." Anthony looked genuially scared, which I wasnt used to. I eyed him playfully and crawled over to straddle him, "Baby, we're in this together. I'm fine with messing with some bad boys. Besides I'm dating one." I said, smiling and leaning to kiss his lips softly. He groaned and mumbled, "But-" I clashed my tongue with his, our lips molding together perfectly as I put all my force into the kiss to shut him the hell up. "No buts." I said, leaning back. I looked at his walls and say the Power Rangers plastered all over his wall. Also one of Janet Jackson and I pointed to it, "I had the biggest crush on her." He said chuckling. "Powerrangers? That's cute." I said, looking around. Imagining Anthony very young was odd to see, he seemed like all his life he had to be an adult. Fend for himself. "Stop." He muttered. "Stop what?" I asked, curiously. "You're overthinking something." He said, bringing me close to him again. "I'm not. I'm just thinking." I say innocently. "Which you do way too much." He kissed my forehead and I looked down at him. "They told me you tried to commit suicide." I breathed slowly and his eyes widened. He blinked and looked down for a moment then back at me. "Its okay you were just trying to cope." I defended. "No, I was just trying to get out. I didnt want to live on this earth anymore. And when they told me you wre dead....all the feelings rushed back." He said, sadly. I swallowed the lump in my throat and kissed his lips softly, "Dont worry, I'm here. Now where's your bathroom? I have to pee." I said, getting off of him. "First door on your left. Hurry back beautiful." He said, smiling my favorite smile. I trotted into the bathroom and glanced down at my naked body. It's hard to think a month ago I wouldnt have been able to stand in front of him with a bra on, but here I was fully naked. I felt like I reached him on a more intimate level. I loved that. I looked down at the bruises that covered my hips, legs, and stomach. Along with the fresh cut on my neck and my black eyes.

I felt like I never looked more normal. Never more in my skin. I felt beautiful- and even though two days ago I was brutally raped. 

I felt innocent still. And the man sitting in the room across from me was all to thank. Strangely he made me feel more pure, he worshipped how pure I was. He brought out this side of me I didnt even know I possessed.