Turning Myself In

| Ried |

One problem. How was I supposed to turn myself into the killers...I don't know where they would be. I don't have any communication with the unsub.

Except the note...but that was back at the headquarters, with all the other evidence...and I knew I wasn't going back.

I stood by the car, thinking of what to do next. As I did, cars passed by, and a dog barked in the distance.

What are they looking at me like that for? I asked, and got into the car. I turned on the motor, and sat there for a few minutes, letting the air conditioner cool down the heated car.

As I put the car in drive, somthing came crashing into my side window. I covered my face with my arms, avoiding the glass that shattered, and sprang out towards me.

Once the glass settled, I un-covered my face, and noticed a rock with a peice of paper wrapped around with a rubber band.

I moved the glass away from the rock, and picked it up, small peices of glass dropping from it. I untangled the rubber band from the rock and note. Once I got the paper un-attached to the rock, I unfolded the paper.

Your Running Out of Time.... was all it said. Running out of time? What?

I got out of the car, and looked around for any sign of someone running off. I looked at my car window, well...where the window was, and then looked over towards the top of the hill next to the car.

I climbed up towards the top, and noticed that two spots on the grass seemed lower than the rest. Both in the shape of footprints.

He must have been waiting for me....I thought. Which means he knows who I am...I looked around for anything that said which direction he might have ran off to. I decided to look around at the top and around the bottom of the hill.

There was a couple sitting on a bench, under a Magnolia tree. They were holding hands, and feeding pigions with sunflower seeds they pulled out of a brown bag.

"Excuse me." I said, showing the couple my badge. "You two wouldn't have happen to see a man run by here, would you?"

The couple exchanged looks, and the girl nodded.

"He walked over there, where you just came up from," she pointed down where my car sat. "He had something in his hands, I couldn't tell what it was."

"Which was did he run off to?" I asked. The couple pointed down the opposite direction. I thanked them, and ran off down the other side of the hill.

I looked around, but didn't see anybody that might be trying to hide from someone, like me.

I decided I had alittle bit of time to ask around for anybody who might have ran off.

hopefully someone saw him....

| Danielle |

After we ran the tests, they said that the baby did not belong to him. I felt a wave of relief roll over my body, but a small pinch of nervousness moved in right after.

I bit my lip as they lead me back to my cell. I looked around for anyone else who would be here, but I noticed all the cells were either empty with the door wide open, or the small window blocked.

The cell next to mine was guarded by two huge, muceled men in black. I'll bet Kim Weaver was in that room.

Wonder if she's gonna have a baby too.

I was shoved into my cell, and the door slammed shut. The room fell dark until my eyes were used to the dark, so I could see alittle.

I walked over to the window, and felt around. I felt paper covering the window. I peeled it slowly, trying not to make too much noise.

When I got it off halfway, I saw a highway a few yards away. If I could break this window, and slip out, I could go to the highway, and hope and pray someone would find me.

That's how I could get out of this hell hole! That way Spencer wouldn't get murdered. I put the paper back over the window, and took a seat on the floor, planning my escape, thinking of every little peice of idea's carefully.

This had to work.

It was a once in a lifetime chance.

| Ried |

I got into the car. A lady reading the paper told me a direction where a man running went into a purple van, and drove down the highway.

I drove down, looking around for any sign of a secretive place that maybe the man would have droven to.

As I was looking, my phone rang. I looked down at the caller I.D, and it said 'Morgan.' I felt that I was so close to finding Danielle...and didn't feel like getting teased at the moment, so I ignored the call.

Over to one side of the highway, I noticed an abandaned school looking place. The windows were boarded up, so I'm pretty sure that they had shut down for good.

It seemed like the only place for civilization, so I pulled over to the other lane, getting alittle closer. I finally took a sharp right, driving up into the schools parking lot.

Right next to a purple van.