Chapter 4

He keeps following me around and it's starting too piss me off. Who wants some creep following me around all day? I went and stayed with my family for a week, it was nice. I hardly get too see them because of university. I've seen King like 3 times during that week and I'm seeing him today, I hated being the outcast of my group, might as well do something about it.

"King can I ask you something? Can I go to Kenzie's with you?" He probably thinks I'm crazy every time they ask me too go to her parties I refuse and say it's not my thing but tonight I want too.

"Are you feeling alright? Let me check your temperature." He literally checked my head to see if I was okay. "Haha very funny."

"Pick me up at 9pm on the dot." I walked off mentally preparing myself for tonight. I went to the mall and quickly found the outfit I wanted and I had to buy some new converse and some heels in case I wanted to try something different.

When King walked into my room I was debating what to do with my hair,. "King, up or down?" He walked over to me and started playing with my hair, having a friend for many years is a massive benefit, they know what style suits you the best. "Like this." I looked in the mirror and I looked half decent I smiled and got up ready to leave.

"What made you want to come tonight Ade? I know it's Kenzie's party and we're her friends but you've never came to one before?" He was right, I don't come to these things for a reason.

I had a few drinks before I came out because I probably would've made King take me home. "I have plans for my future and I won't achieve them by looking at books for the next 10 years." He just laughed but I was being serious. "As you can tell King this is not my normal Monday night."

"Do I look okay?" Twirling around for King to see how I looked and my body of course. "I'd rate you 11/10 be careful you might be on my hit list." I just blushed. I haven't told anyone this but I have had a crush on King for about two years now I just haven't had the balls to tell him.

When we got to the party everyone was already so drunk but that didn't stop them from staring at me. Straight to the alcohol section thanks.

I spoke to Kenzie a few times but she had her eyes on some boy so I kept my distance. I'll just go and drink my sorrows away.