Chapter 6

Tuesday Morning.
I woke up at 10am, considering I didn't go to sleep until about 5am that's bad. I have a banging headache and I literally feel so sick. "Ade thank god you're awake, you was keeping me up all night with your hook up." Oh my god that is why I'm sore. "Who was he?" That was the big question. "I don't know Kenz, . I don't fucking know."

I jumped in her shower and she was just waiting on the bed until I got out. "I'm going home, thanks for letting me stay and for letting me be a Slut." Everyone is going to hate me and the worst part is that I don't even know who I slept with.

"Are you coming tonight? For round 2?" She looked so excited probably because she thinks I'm going to come to these all the time now. "Yeah we'll have to see." Luckily King was still down stairs because he was my lift home.

When I got home I showered for about 2 hours straight. I wiped the mirror so I could see my ugly self. "Is that a hickey? Oh my god, I have a hickey!!!" I'm so pissed off, not only are they going to think I'm a Slut they can now see I'm a Slut. I have to see my brother today what am I going to say to this? Oh speaking of siblings I should go find Rebel.

I got dressed into a tracksuit and went on the search. "Has anyone seen Rebel?" He should remember last night and I'm going to let him see Hayden, he obviously cares about her a lot and she loves him I can tell. I won't be the burden of their relationship.

"Caleb have you seen Rebel?" He smiled and pointed to Rebel's room. "Thanks Ca! Oh my god you have a hickey???" He looked confused and weirded out. "Yeah so?" I'm literally about to faint. "I don't feel well I'm going to go." It can't have been him. I had a little flashback from last night.

"She's mine." That was right after I kissed Mason. As soon as I got into my dorm I rang Kenzie, well I was about to. "Ade are you in there, Caleb said this was your room." That voice. "JENNY!!" Thank fucking god. "Quick get in." She was clearly hungover but I couldn't care less I needed answers.

"Please say you know how I got this?" No lol great. "But you're coming tonight with me you did promise and you said I could borrow an outfit." I nodded and she just proceeded to my wardrobe. "Only if you help me find out who did this." She just agreed obviously not paying attention I just let it go so I could hurry and get ready.