Chapter 7

We both decided not to dress up tonight, it was just coming to the end of November so it was freezing. "Ade can I borrow these?" Oh my, I haven't seen them jeans in over a year well I've never actually wore them. "Keep them, I bought them a year ago and I've never wore them." She looked up at me and smiled. She's so pretty.

I can't believe I've just noticed that, she has a perfect body, long blonde hair to die for and the prettiest smile I've ever seen. She picked out some of my heels and a black top she looked so perfect. "You look so pretty Jen."

I think she was embarrassed like she's never been complimented before. "Thanks Ade, could you do my hair in a plait please?" I just nodded and started plaiting her hair.

"Oh, what are you wearing?" I haven't even decided yet, I have so many clothes it's hard to just pick out one outfit. "Probably something boring I won't look half as good as you." She just laughed, she's so cute. "Don't be silly, get some clothes on I'll do your makeup." While sitting there letting her do my makeup we started to talk and get to know each other a little bit more. "It's Tuesday and this is my second party, can you believe it Jen."

Two hours pass and it's coming up to 8pm just as we was about to leave someone knocks at the door. "Jenny who is it? Oh hi?" It's all of the boys from Caleb's group. "Some of the boys bailed on us do you want to share a taxi with us?" Saves us money so why not. "Yeah sure."

"Two in the back please." I went to pull Jenny in the back, instead I got pulled in the back by the one and only Caleb. "Texas is with me and Jenny's with Mason." That's weird. "I need to talk to you." Shit I bet it was him. "I can't stop thinking about you it's dangerous." He was whispering in my ear and it sent chills down my body. Texas stop.

"All I want to do is touch you." He put his hand on my leg making his way up. Thanks Jenny, should've stuck to jeans. I should've stopped him but I didn't want too. "Let me touch you." I nodded, since I had sex with Caleb or whoever I've become so horny. Just as his finger was edging closer to my core the cab stopped. "$12 please." I legged it out grabbing Jenny on the way.

"We need to avoid him all night I'm guessing he was the one who gave me the hickey." She just nodded and laughed. When we was getting our drinks Caleb come storming in looking pissed. "Kenz can I borrow some jeans." Casual but cute, can't beat a pair of classic black jeans. When I was changing Caleb walked in, great.

"You're not good for me Texas, but I can't stay away from you. You're so addictive." I pulled the jeans up and walked to the door. "I'll stay away from you then, don't follow me Caleb."