Chapter 11

About a month has passed and I've managed to avoid him up until now. He's sitting in my room looking angry as fuck. "Why are you ignoring me Texas?" I just want to go to sleep.

I grabbed his top that he left and put it on not even caring that he was here, probably thinks I'm a weirdo obsessed with him. "You have the nerve even asking that question, please just leave my room I'm tired I've had a bad day." I tried to be polite but it was an order. "Not until we sort this out, what have I done?" I'm about to go mad but I'm so tired so I'll try stay calm.

"Ask Amazon Ashley she'll tell you. Don't deny it because I saw you. The night I went to get my bra from Mason's, I don't have time to be arguing with you Caleb I just want to go to sleep." I turned my light off and climbed into bed. I heard him moving around but I didn't pay attention to him, until he climbed into my bed.

"What I don't understand is why you used me? First you take my virginity and don't tell me, making me feel like some tramp who just sleeps with a stranger. Then it happens again but you stayed for the day then when I fell asleep you left to fuck her. I don't care but it hurt being used."

"If you don't care then why are you asking? I don't think me sleeping with Ashley is the problem. You come on to me, actually all the times you have made the first move, is it because you like me?" I never thought of that? "The first time wasn't planned I wanted to lose my virginity to Mason, but the rest off the times I just used you, I know it makes Mason jealous I mean he is my ex boyfriend after all."

"Then why do you still wear my shirt? I've seen you wear it a few times Texas, it looks good on you though! But it's my shirt it obviously looks better on me." If he's that fussed he can have it back. I climbed out of bed got on one of Cass' old shirts and replaced it with Caleb's. "Here you go Caleb you can have your shirt back it was just a top I didn't even know it was yours."

He looked at me and just laughed. "Do you like me?" Oh shit that wasn't meant to come out. "No I don't Texas, there is just something about you that drives me crazy. Probably the sex but until I find out I'm not leaving you alone. You can either cooperate with me or be stubborn and make it more fun." He just laid back down in my bed and obviously wasn't going to move.

"Fine if you won't leave I will. Enjoy my bed." I went to all my friends rooms but they was all occupied or busy so I had no choice but to go back to my room. I climbed on my bed sat against the wall and pushed Caleb off, he looked angry but it was so funny. I just started laughing tears falling down my face I probably looked so ugly but it was actually so funny.

"You're a bitch Texas, stop being stubborn and move over." I refused to move over he had little space considering I was laying on my bed like a star fish. "Fine, I'll lay on top off you." That he did. When I looked up at him he was just staring at me. "What?" Then he kissed me.