Chapter 8

I drank quite a bit but not so I couldn't remember. I was dancing with my friends to 679 by Fetty Wap, when I looked over Caleb was just staring at me I felt very uncomfortable. When I stopped looking the song changed to 'Sorry by Justin Bieber' this was mine and Kenzie's song. We had a dance made for it as well.

Half way through it we grabbed to boys and it wasn't until he spun me around that I realised who it was. "Shit." I walked over to the bar and grabbed the vodka bottle. "I'm going home."

Around 1am I decided to go for a walk, it's Wednesday my lesson is at 9, I'll probably just have to skip it. I guess I've been walking in the street for about half an hour, I was so tired. "Excuse me miss we're looking for Caleb Ryder and Ade Texas." Oh my god that's me. "Yeah I know where they are, the house is about two minutes from here." While we was walking I think it hit me what was happening. "Just wait here I'll go get them for you."

I ran in panicking looking for Caleb, but when I found him I was angry at him I don't even know why. He had his tongue down some sluts throat, I wanted to kill her. Shut up Ade that's just the alcohol talking. "Caleb I need to speak to you NOW!" He didn't listen so I grabbed him arm and pulled him into the bathroom upstairs. "Caleb there is 2 grown men looking for us."

He obviously heard my panic because he sobered up. "What, why are they looking for us?" I felt exhausted I remembered the vodka in my hand and just downed the rest, which was actually half the bottle. "Texas calm down, where are they now?" Oh my god I'm going to be sick. "Move" I didn't even notice I was crying until I started brushing my teeth.

"We're going to die aren't we? I'm a slut who loses her virginity to a stranger and he doesn't even have the decency to tell me it's him and here I am spending my last few minutes alive crying to you." I'm a mess, this wasn't how I planned my night. "You was a virgin?" My head flung over to him. "I didn't know." Is he serious.

"It was you. You made me feel like a fucking tramp. I can't believe you didn't tell me. I can't even be near you at the moment." I walked out the bathroom door and back to the men who were looking for me.

"I'm Ade what do you want?"