5; "Elvis." "Elvis." "I can dig Elvis."

Castiel Novak and Dean Winchester were huge fans of Elvis Presley, loving every song he sang. To Jail house rock to falling in love, they knew every lyric to every song. Dean had an old record player as wherever they hunted, he played the old, dusty, blue Hawaii record he had with his turntable. Dean put the arm upon the record, its needle working its best as it scratched out 'Falling in Love.' Dean hummed it while Sam was doing research for one of their hunts. They were hunting down some shapeshifters as they decided to take a crappy hotel called The Seashell, it located in California. Castiel made his way into the hotel with bags of food and gasped happily when he heard his favorite song playing. It was about love, that's why he loved it. "Dean! Dean! It's Elvis!" he yelled excitedly. He threw the bags on the table and ran up to his squirrel, taking his hands and dancing slowly to the song. Sam smirked as he watched the two, remembering Jessica and his relationship before she was killed from Azazel. "Wise men say, only fools rush in. But i can't help, falling in love with you. Shall i stay? Would it be a...sin? If i can't help, falling in love with you. Like a river flows, surely to the sea, Darling so it goes... Some things, are meant to be. Take my hand, take my whole life too. For i can't help, falling in love with you. Like a river flows, surely to the sea. Darling so it goes, some things are meant to be. Take my hand, take my whole life, too. For i can't help, falling in love with you. For i can't help, falling in love with you."

The record player had stopped as the needle stopped to moved upon the glaring record. The song ended as the two males looked at each other. The dance had started hand-in-hand to now Cas having his arms wrapped around Dean's muscular neck. The two were closer now..the space seeming to closing more and more every time they swayed. The music have stopped, of course. They didn't even noticed as they were lost in each other's eyes. Castiel's sea blue angel eyes met Dean's hunter green eyes as the unthinkable happen. Yes, they did kiss, but Cas's angel black wings came out as they kissed. His wings wrapped around Dean in a protective way and pulled him closer to him. They kissed and kissed, the kiss getting better and better by the minute. It was explained as a sickly sweet kiss. The two pulled away. "What's your favorite singer." said Dean, looking at his angel. "Elvis." remarked Castiel. "Elvis." "I can dig Elvis."

[ credit to Twist and Shout fanfic and Elvis Presley for i can't help falling in love with you. ]