Part 7

"Hey." I say.

"Hey, I thought we were in your room."

"Yeah but we fell asleep. My mom knocked on the door and wanted to talk for a bit so I brought you to your room."

"Thanks. Luke?"

"Yeah?"

"I have a photo shoot tomorrow do you think you can drive me?"

"Um sure. Do you want me to wait there for you or leave and come back?"

"I could call the photographer and see if she's okay with you watching. Although it is a bit of a risky shoot."

"Risky?"

"Lingerie."

"Isn't that not allowed?"

"I'm 21 it's legal for me to model in lingerie."

"Okay."

"So you want to watch?"

"I don't know if that's a friend thing to do."

"Well a friend would help tell a friend if the poses she needs to do are sexy enough to make it into the magazine."

"Oh."

"I know it sounds needy to want to make it into one but I never made it into a magazine before. They think I might make it."

"I would say something but I might get slapped." She laughs.

"Say it."

"I know you will make it. With how gorgeous you look with and without clothes." I whistle. She hides herself under the blankets. "Sorry I know you get embarrassed easily. I just needed to say the truth."

"Thanks." I notice she hides more into the blankets.

"You okay?"

"Yeah just um."

"What?"

"I've never been called gorgeous before."

"That has to be a lie." She shakes her head. "Really? How?"

"Everyone's attention went to Angel. It wasn't till Angel invited me to a photo shoot that guys realized I existed. After a while Angel noticed and started doing riskier things to get the guys back."

"Well in my eyes you're way more gorgeous then Angel. I know you two are twins but I know a lot of differences between you."

"Like what? I can't even see them."

"You have adorable dimples when you smile. Your eyes shine like the stars. And I've noticed you have a tattoo on your hip that says: the days may pass but the memories will always stay."

"I didn't think you'd have time to read the tattoo with everything going on when you see me naked."

"I read it while you were starting to fall asleep."

"And that reminds me."

"What?"

"I want to get another tattoo."

"I can take you."

"You're not coming."

"Why not? I've always wanted one also."

"Okay fine. But warning I might get more than one."

Lili's POV

We tell Amy we're leaving and get in the car.

"What are you thinking of getting?" I ask Luke.

"I'm getting: There are pieces of both of us under every city light and they're shining as we're fading into the night."