p l e a s e r e a d

hello guys. i've been thinking and i think it is best to write books as i feel it connecting with me. some books may fall into a series line up, and others will not. i will write because my heart desires to. if there is a large request for another book in a series, then i will write it!

so request for any of the ones above. Liam's storyline is actually already being written because i think he is so underrated and deserves so much more attention. he is literally the sweetest guy. how could someone not write something on him?

anyway, ill post this in all the books i've started that correspond with a series.

thank you for your support but back to the disclaimers!

now, we must list some disclaimers before it all starts:

[one] this is a mere work of fiction. that means, the characters & plot, are all figments of my imagination and I do have a rather large one.

[two] the book is placed in an alternate universe. the boys are not famous, and they do not act as if they do, or may appear, in real life.

[three] please do not steal or translate my work. i created this, thought of it, and wrote it for the enjoyment of others and my own. you will be reported if there is any instance that i am notified of stealing.

[four] all images used in the production of the covers are not mine, and do not belong to me. I only used them to produce a visual for the readers.

[five] please enjoy it as much as i did writing.

- dani xo