Chapter 27: First Time

Chapter 27
Cade Felix Thompson
First Time

This is the first time that we're ever going to do the deed. I admit, I'm pretty scared. This will be the first time I will ever have sex with a man, to the love of my life, and I want to satisfy and pleasure him as much as I can. I have sex with women before, pretty much, but would it be the same with a man? When I had sex with those women, I felt nothing but guilt, wishing it was Chad who I was having sex with, and there was no pleasure at all, but according to them, I was still good as hell and I took that as a compliment. Would it apply to this? I'm scared and excited at the same time and there's a million thoughts running in my head, all related to pleasing my boyfriend.

My hands roam around his entire naked body, feeling every part, and my skin burns against his and I feel the sparks of electricity travel throughout my body, igniting a fire that is within me; a burning passion, lust, need, love, all mixed up. Chad's eyes rake over my body and even his stare, it makes me weak and to beg for him to make love with me. I thought it was impossible for me to get harder, but I do. Everytime I meet his light blue eyes, my mini down there twitch. We throw our underwear anywhere, not bothering where it would go, and as soon as we do that, our lips found each other with hunger and need. My hands rest on his hips once again and his eyes lock around my neck, deepening the kiss as we moan and pant. I rub my hard-on agaisnt his and the hot, steamy friction drives us crazy. His hard-on is resting on his abdomen as I rub myself harder and faster on him.

"Cade," Chad breaths out, voice hoarse and exhausted and it sounds like he's in really need. "Just take me... I don't want to wait no more. Just make love with me."

I oblige and nod a bit. I make a turn around motion and Chad obediently gets on four, his butt showcasing and I take a deep breath, exhale, lick my finger, part his butt cheeks, and carefully shove my wet, sleeky finger inside his virgin hole and he groans painfully, hanging his head low as he fists his hands. My free hand rubs his back soothingly, telling him to relax and all, and that it will be turned to pleasure later. Chad gives me a nod and I continue to do my little ritual, thrusting my finger in and out until his hole gets used to the size, and when it's enough, I add another finger, which makes Chad groan in pain again, much louder this time and I kiss his hips. His breath hitches as I scissor his hole, then I add another one, twisting and that's when Chad mewls and wiggles his butt.

I smirk when I hear Chad's pleading and shaking voice. "Chad, just please..."

I give him a nod and give my manhood several pumps, position myself in his entrance, and shove my manhood inside him slowly and carefully. Chad opens his mouth, releasing a cry as a tear slips his eyes. I lean down and plant soft and warm kisses on his back, hoping the pain would go away as quickly as possible, but I know it will be a little hard since, not to brag about it, I have a pretty huge dick. It's only mid-way when Chad screams my name again and my mouth opens from pleasure on its own accord and release a silent scream. His hole clenching against mine is making me blow. When hips butt cheeks rest on my pelvis, I don't move for a full minute, letting Chad adjust to my size. Chad looks at me over his shoulder, his eyes pleading and he jerks his chin, telling me to go on, so I do.

At first, I thrust slowly in and out of him, but when Chad keeps groaning, grunting, moaning my name, panting, it drives me crazy, so eventually, my slow pace turns into a faster one. My hands fly to his hips, locking him in place and I slam myself deeper and deeper inside him. My fantasies with Chad, it's becoming true as I make love with him on the rooftop of his house, under the shining bright moon, full of stars sky, and I think everything is romantic right now.

"Chad, you're so fucking hot and tight," I pant out as I shove my member in, and he screams my name again, telling me to go on and on and keep hitting his prostate, so I pull out, which makes him groan in frustration, allign myself to his entrance again, and slam back inside and he throws his head back, shutting his eyes and moaning out my name louder. "God, you're so fucking wet I just want to make love with you all night love."

"Oh fuck, Cade. Just keep going, don't stop please." He pleads and I smirk. I lean down and plant a kiss on his neck, not leaving it and my hands trail across his back until it reaches his shoulder blades, and my hands rest on top of his hands as I thrust myself in and out. I watch Chad's sexy expression. His lips are slightly parted, releasing grunts and sexy moans, and whenever I hear my name coming out of his mouth, coated with thick lust and need and love, it drives me to frenzy.

Pulling out again, I flip Chad, grab his legs and place it over my shoulders, bend down and position myself on his entrance, and put my hands on either side of his head, and shove myself in again. Chad's face contours into a different one and he throws his hand around my neck and back, his nails digging and I pound on him harder, faster, and deeper.

"Chad," I breath out, resting my forehead against his. "You have no idea how badly I wanted to make love with you. I wanted to taste you ever since we were high school students. I wanted to take you right there but I couldn't. Good God, Chad. I'm so fucking in love with you it hurts. Why do I get the idea of not deserving you? Why am I so lucky to have you in my life? I so fucking love you, Chad. I'm so in love with you. I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you." I keep repeating those words until my pace becomes slower, more sensual.

Chad's eyes well up with tears, and I put a kiss on his lips, lasting longer than our usual kisses. When I pull away, he's looking at me with so much love. He gives me a smile and opens up his mouth.

"I love you, too, Cade, so freaking much." Chad says, followed by a moan as I hit his prostate again. "You have no idea how many times I wished for you to come back in my life, for you to claim me as yours, and now that you're here, I'm not going to let this you. I'm not going to let you go. Not again. Back then, I was afraid to say I love you, but I am not afraid now, I love you, Cade Felix Thompson with all my heart and I'm going to shout it to the people of the world, to let them know that you're mine and only mine."

I chuckle, kissing him again. "I'm all yours, babe. I'm all yours. And I'm not going to leave you again. Now that I've got you back in my life, no way." I grab his manhood and he arches his back. I give it a pump, synching my sensual thrust and he opens up his mouth, mumbling incoherent words. I feel a rush on my lower abdomen, travelling down to my balls and I know I'm near in my climax, so I keep thrusting myself in and out, until the pressure in my lower abdomen builds up, and soon enough, Chad's hot seed keep spurting all over us and that's a go signal for me to burst, releasing string after string of hot semen inside him. We both scream each other's name, and I fall down on his chest covered with his semen and my arms instantly wrap around him, me still inside him, not pulling away.

After our mini session, we just lay on the ground, still covered in sweat and semen. Then we burst out laughing, probably thinking of the mess we've been through. The fucked up things, everything, we think of it. Just to get here, we've been through a lot of bullshit in our lives and that's crazy. But as I get to hold his hand and keep him by my side, I'm willing to go through to a fucked up situation just not to lose him. I hug him tight, not wanting to let go. Chad rests his head agaisnt my chest and we watch the stars shine above us. I kiss his hair and shut my eyes. This is life.

This is our love story.