Chapter 12...

I wake up groaning, I squeeze my eyes shut trying to ease the pain. I curl into a ball when I hear the door open and shut. I open my eyes to find Perrie.

She smiles and walks over noticing I'm awake. She then sits beside me on the bed.

" I'm not meant to be in here. But I had to see if you were alright" she says taking my smaller hand I'm hers. I nod slightly. I look around to notice I'm in Harry's room trapped. I then notice I've been changed into an oversized jumper, I frown looking at Perrie.

" who dressed me" I ask my voice sounding hoarse.

" Danielle, she cleaned you up a bit. Don't worry Liam wouldn't let Harry near you after what he did" she smile sympathetically. I nod and try sitting up groaning. Her eyes widen noticing what I'm trying to do. Perrie frantically shakes her head trying to push me back down.

" you can either help me up. Or watch me in pain" I speak softly, she nods and takes an arm around my waist helping me up. I then gasp when my feet meet the floor. What the hell did that bastard do to me.

I take a few steps Perrie taking most of my weight. We walk down the stairs one foot at a time when I come face to face with Harry. He glares at Perrie.

" what the fuck are you doing" he spits at her. I shake my head pushing Harry back.

" she's helping me" I admit my voice not getting any better.

" you need to stay in bed Payton." He says taking hold of my waist.

" no I'm not staying locked in that damn room all day" I yell my voice coming out as a squeak.

" don't yell at me" he growls pulling me out of Perries grip into his. I don't deny knowing I'd end up needing someone's help.

Harry takes me into the lounge room placing me down on the couch beside him. Liam and Louis both stare at me. I frown at them.

" what?" I ask looking at Harry whose also staring. " answer" I push after know one replies. I hear Harry chuckle slightly taking my hand in his. I look at him totally confused.

" they don't believe your out of bed. After what I did to you" he speaks his lips against my knuckles. I shrug looking at the two.

" I'm not staying in that room alone all day" I admit

" can I talk to you alone for a moment" Harry says below a whisper. I look back to Liam noticing he's frowning at Harry almost glaring.

" I'm not sure" I speak back still looking at Liam. Harry notices and left out a frustrated groan. He stands up taking me with him, I gasp at the jolt of pain running through me. Harry looks at me then down my body.

He sighs and picks me up into his chest. He then walks off and up the stairs and into his room. He sets me down on his bed then closes and locks the door behind him making my breathing increase.

He takes a seat next to me taking my hands again. He keeps his eyes on my hands as he speaks.

" listen I am sorry for everything" he speaks as a whisper, he then takes my arm rolling up the sleeves. I gasp holding one of my hands over my mouth noticing all the damage he had done. He looks at me showing regret in his eyes.

He then looks down at my arms again bring his lips to a large bruise on my forearm, where he had his grip once. He looks at me as his kisses lead to another bruise.

" please let me" he speaks between kisses. He then pushes me back into the bed as his hands run up and down my legs. " let me" he says his head coming up to meet mine. I slightly nod, he smiles as his lips meet mine.

His tongue asks for entrance which I grant, he groans his hands running further into his jumper onto my bare stomach making me flinch slightly. What the hell am I doing. I ask myself knowing this is so wrong. I gasp letting go off the kiss when his hands meet my rib.

He looks down at me pained, then he moves the jumper up showing him my stomach.

" I'm so sorry baby" he speaks his lips meeting a bruise across my rib. I shake my head feeling tears appear. This can't be happening.

" tell me where it hurts sweetheart" he says looking down at me, rubbing my cheeks from the tears. I shake my head again curling into a ball again, I feel him move to beside me his arms pulling my waist to him.

And this right here is the Harry I love. Not the Harry I run away from.