Snow Fun (Demyx X Reader X Axel)

dedicated to Heartless_Nobody

Thoughts

Conversations

 Ok sorry for the wait! I didn't go over and look for any mistakes so sorry in advance. Warning few cuss words and disclaimer, Kingdom Hearts and all of the characters don't belong to me.

Demyx's POV

(Name) hold on! Reinforcements are coming, just hold on! 

(Name)'s eyes widen slightly towards my direction before they snapped back to what was in front of her. The other side was closing in on her, trapping her with no place left to run. Being distracted with my opponent I could only dodge their attack while worrying about my alluring siren.   

Oh Demyx come out and fight like a man!

Annoying, was a word that came across my mind as I prepped for my attack. Donald's voice resonating closer and closer. 

That's right just a few more steps and you'll be a life size snow statue

Smirking to myself at the thought, I listened carefully to the sound of snow crunching, blocking out the yells and the noise of the cold air. I heard him let out an annoyed quacking fit before letting go of the tree branch I was holding.

Bon Voyage Duck! My eyes locked with Donald before he was covered in a heavy pile of snow. I ran from my hiding spot towards (Name). His quacks of terror echoed for the whole forest to hear along with some soft chuckles from me.

I made it to where (Name) was and found her pinned behind a huge boulder by the rapid firing of Leon, Riku, and Kairi. (Name) was returning fire, but it wasn't working as well as the other side was slowly making their way towards (Name). My girl made a quick decision and climbed the boulder for a better advantage. Launching heavy attacks from above, (Name) had them retreating back towards the edge of the clearing. Right then I starting running towards (Name) to provide some support. The snow crunching beneath my feet, the sounds of people screaming as they throw, and yet I didn't hear it coming.

The ground ripped away from my feet, and the sight of (Name) torn away from my line of vision as it was replaced with a pile of snow. With my body on the ground, it was hard to move, it's actually hard to get up.

Uh sorry Demyx the sled I was riding hit a rock I think. Next thing I knew I landing on you, you alright buddy?

(Name).

Oh (Name), she's fi (NAME)! Are you ok (Name)! 

I felt Sora get off of me and I could finally sit up. Shaking my head to get right of some snow my eyes scanned the area and found our friends crowding around near the boulder.

(Name)! I ran towards the crowd in fear. (Name) are you ok! Are you hurt! Anything hurt!

(Name) popped out of the ground with a huge grin on her face, that was fun!

Before I could say anything I was cut off.

Princess your reinforcements have arrived!

(Name)'s POV

I looked up from the people surrounding me, but I didn't have to look to know who it was. Axel had finally arrived with the rest of our team. In a mad scurry I grabbed Demyx's hand and ran towards the trees. Mad yells and screams were left behind us as I kept Demyx's hand in mine. Leading us towards a different part of the woods I stopped, catching my breath.