Chapter 19

Another chapter, yeah!

I dedicate this chappie to teemoocho simply because...he told me to. hahahaha i have no choice! :P i was being held as a prisoner here in his home! help! he can kill me with his "bear" hands! LOL!

Sorry for the wait! Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vince:

I stepped downstairs for breakfast. And at the dining room I saw Maddie and the other house helper prepare the food.

“Good morning Sir. Breakfast is ready.” Maddie said.

“Where’s Liz? We’re almost late for school.” I asked, taking a sip from my coffee.

“Uhm, she already left sir. Someone picked her up this morning.”

I bursted out the coffee I’m drinking. “What?! Who?”

She shook her head. “I’m sorry sir but I do not know.”

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived at school and met with Dave in our locker. I told him everything that had happened yesterday – up to the smallest detail. I told him everything from seeing Liz being kissed by Justin in the forehead to Elaine trying to kiss me.

“Ouch dude, that’s awful.” Dave said.

“Yeah.”

“By the way, where’s Liz? Late again?” he asked.

I shook my head. “No, she left early this morning. Maddie said someone picked her up.”

“Who?”

I shrugged. “Dunno.”

We walked our way to homeroom and in my surprise and dismay, Liz is sitting beside Justin. He was talking to her, but she didn’t seem to pay any attention. I watched them from the door and endured the nuisance of seeing the together. He held her hand, and that’s when I endured no more.

I rushed towards them and pulled his hand away from her. “Get your hands off her!” I said.

“V-Vince! What are you doing?” Liz said, quite shocked.

I looked at her straight into her eyes hoping that she could see through my eyes what I feel right at that moment. “Who picked you up this morning?”

A hand grabbed my arm. “Easy man, I—“

“Shut up! I’m not talking to you.” I said, realizing it was Justin who held me.

“What’s wrong with you?” Liz asked.

“Just answer my question.”

“Justin. He picked me up this morning. So?” she answered, raising an eyebrow.

“Then why didn’t you at least tell me!” I exclaimed, unaware that my tone raised a bit.

“Why would you even want to know?”

“Because I’m your—“ I was about to say that I am his fiancé but was afraid that she will remind me that everything is just an acting, that nothing between us is real. “Never mind.”

I took my seat.

I spent the whole day without Liz. Yes, she went with Justin for lunch. And that means Elaine had the chance again to eat lunch with Dave and me. She apologized for what happened last night, and of course, I accepted it.