eleven • brendon urie makes even mikey way show emotion

The first time they met Agent Cherri Cola and Show Pony was about six months after Jet Star's apparent death. The three had been staying at a Diner in Zone Six, not twenty minutes driving distance from the place Doctor Death made his broadcasts. Show Pony was a prick, though Cherri Cola offered a great aim and made a great friend. He was about five or so years older than Party, while Show Pony was perhaps the same age as Kobra. Maybe a year older, they didn't particularly care. 

Fun Ghoul the legendary flirt had officially turned eighteen a few years prior to the discovery of the Trans Am. Needless to say, he now had knuckle tattoos and his other arm was littered with ink. Not to mention the various others lining his body. Though he hardly grew, he was a comfortable five foot six. Well, he was comfortable being five foot six with a bajillion tattoos, several piercings, and hair that went to his shoulders. Still of course his classic greasy black, as he had never let it become brown after he was fourteen. 

The Kobra Kid was nineteen; long and lanky and five foot ten. He was still taller than his boyfriend Brendon, who was a significant help in getting him out of his depression and get over the loss of Blue Bullets. Kobra would be lying if he said he never thought of her, because he did, but he just had finally accepted that she was gone and he couldn't do anything about it. Though after the loss of Jet Star, Kobra was the one who felt he had to take on being the responsible one. 

Then there was Party Poison...twenty one and thriving with his red hair and Fun Ghoul. Though they were a couple, it wasn't like they publicly displayed it. Nor did they publicly display their affection for each other at all. It was hidden; a secret that only few Killjoys knew. Party hadn't grown a goddamn inch (being five foot nine and shorter than his little brother was embarrassing), though he also didn't think that he was ever going to grow up. Maybe it was because he spent too much time with Ghoul. But that was something he didn't truly mind.

"Seriously, who ate the last can of goddamn beans?" Cherri Cola asked, looking between the three with a frown. "Cause I told all of you that was my breakfast."

"Well, it was Ghoul's birthday. He had the beans yesterday instead of that Power Pup shit," Party said, a small smirk playing on his lips as he spoke. 

"Love you too." Ghoul winked at the redhead. By this time, he had to admit he nearly forgot the entirety of the conversation Black Parade Ray had with him. Perhaps for the better, in the end. 

Cherri Cola looked between the two, sighing and picking up a can of Power Pup to force down. "I'm going out on the Zones. Are you coming with me?"

"Sure. Sounds a lot more fun than staying around here all day and suffering through Pony's discussions on why Rebel Flag is the hottest woman around." Ghoul shrugged, throughly enjoying his snarkiness even though Show Pony shot him a glare. "I'm sorry that we can't all admit we're gay."

Show Pony glared hard at Fun Ghoul, nearly staring through his soul it seemed for a few moments. "I should skate over there and smack you for that-"

"Please, don't, I might get hard."

Jaws dropped to look at Ghoul, who just snickered quietly and enjoyed a bit more of his food. Or at least tried to enjoy it. "No wonder they call you Fun Ghoul," Party mutters, eventually a small smirk coming out to play on his lips.

"You thought I really had Frankenstein stitches all over my body? Hell no." 

"If I can find the parts to fix the player, we could watch that tonight," Cherri Cola suggested. Though they couldn't usually watch movies, and their player kept breaking half the time, they still enjoyed sitting back and watching the old black and white films. Some were in color, but out of the few they had watched only two had been. "I found the movie just the other day. So..."