Wattpad stories that stole my heart!

Hey there!

I am not going to give anything away. I want you all to check out the stories that have a little part of my heart, the ones that I will read over and over.

So I am over eighteen so most of these might be for adults, so If it says rated R and you have young eyes, please stay away. I do not want to be the person to take your innocent minds and corrupting them! :)

The image that I might put on the side of the chapter will most likely be the cover of the book, I do not own them!

I will not complete this book of recommendations in a couple of hours or days. There are many wattpad authors that have stories and I might read, So that means I will keep on adding.

I am a bookworm so I have many stories I read on here and many stories I love.

Each chapter will be dedicated to the author of the story I recommend.

Enjoy, Click on the author. Vote-Comment-Follow.

I READ ALL GENRES. ALL TYPES OF BOOKS. THAT INCLUDES BAD BOY/GOOD GIRL, BOYXBOY, GIRLXGIRL, GRAPHIC AND EXPLICIT.

I HAVE READ MANY STORY RECOMMENDATIONS THAT FOR SOME REASON HAVE NEVER ADDED THESE TYPES OF STORIES IN THE SAME PLACE. I DO NOT JUDGE, AND I HOPE YOU DON'T EITHER.

If you do not like that I added a BadBoy/GoodGirl story with a boyxboy story in here, well that is to bad for you. DEAL WITH IT!

Remember!

NO rude comments! Wattpad is a free website. The writers on here spend time and effort to write these stories, they type with their heart and soul. They do not need your harsh and judge mental comments. If you have nothing to say that is nice, and you do not like the story, don't be mean, just go away.

SUPPORT IS THE KEY!

THANK YOU