Chapter 26

Renae,

School was over and who couldn't be anymore happier than I was. I grabbed my bookbag and stared making my way towards the door leaving school.

"Renae" my teacher Mr.Rave called out. I turned on my heels and walked towards his desk. Why he stopping me for, I got places to be.

"I actually need to get going" I said trying to make up an excuse. He sighed nodding. He always trying to ask me if I can tutor someone. I'm not in for that, I'm not suppose to be dealing with someone else right now

"Why can't you help this one time" he asked.

"Boy or girl" I asked.

"Boy" he answered. Oh gosh august wasn't about to accept this.

"Only this one time Mr. Rave" I said. He smiled nodding.

"Next Monday should be okay right. " he asked. I nodded before walking out. I walked to jasmine noticing she was struggling.

"Struggling" I said laughing. She glared at me.

"Oh shut it" she said as I opened up her locker.

"What was Mr. Rave asking you about" she wondered.

"If I could tutor someone Monday" I told her as she grabbed her stuff.

"Boy or girl."she asked.

"Boy" I said as we walked out of class

"August ain't gonna like that" she said laughing.

"He probably don't want me to go" I said. She chuckled as we walked outside.

"So are you going to ya know" she said nudging me as we looked at august and Chris.

"Yes I believe so"I said not even sounding to confident in what I was saying. She laughed.

"Not to confident" she asked. I playfully pushed her.

"Oh hush' I said.

"Aye renae and Jasmine" Chris called out. We walked over there.

"What took ya so long" august asked. I looked at jasmine and she gave me that look.

"Um my teacher was asking me something then I was helping jasmine with her locker" I said. He nodded while looking at me sideways.

"You can never open your locket" Chris said. She sucked her teeth pushing him. I laughed watching them argue.

"What your teacher wanted" he asked lowly. I had a feeling I would know how he was going to react to it.

"Just me tutoring somebody no biggy." I said like it was nothing.

"Baybeh you told me you dont like tutoring people. So who you really tutoring" he asked removing his hands from my waist. Jasmine notice us talking and decided for her and Chris to leave.

"I dont know the person name. Mr.rave just wanted me to help, he wouldn't stop asking." I said as he closed my door. Once he got in the car, he didn't start it.

"Is it a boy your tutoring" he asked looking me dead in the eyes. It took me awhile to answer since I already know he know what I was about to say.

" ....yes" I answered.

"Hell no, hell to the no. You ain't tutoring nobody, that's off the damn table" he said.

"August chill--"

"Why couldn't you decline" he asked.

"I dont know, but if he push it I won't tutor him again" I said. He sighed leaning over and putting his lips on mine. It was real random to where I didn't know he was going to do. This kiss felt way Kore different than the others. I opened my eyes as we pulled away.

"He better know that your my property too, I dont share with what's mine" he said starting the car. I smiled. August loves doing that when I boy flirt or look at me. He makes sure the boy know I'm his. It don't bother me because I be cracking up in the inside when I see how the boy face drop.

"I'll make sure" I said.

August,

Renae wanted to come home with me today and guess who else is here, lani. I went to take a shower so renae was downstairs cooking some food for all of us. I pulled up my shorts and sat on the bed as I combed my hair. My door opened making me look towards it.

"Lauren downstairs" I said looking at Lani. She ain't listen doe, she walked closer to me to where she was standing in front of me.

"Renae treating you right" she asked.

"Why you so close and that is none of your concern" I said.

"She please ya" she asked. I scrunched up my face.

"Where is your mother" I said. She too desperate. She pressed her lips on line and I quickly pushed her off of me.

"Yo what the fuck" I said moving her out the way.

"Why you letting that hoe get in between us, I thought you liked me" she said. Only one time I had complimented her and she started going coco on a nigga.

"You can't be doing shit like that, get out my room" I said putting water on my lip then some ChapStick.

"Maybe" she smirked pulling her top off and shorts down.

"Put your clothes back on, I said walking to the door yo push her out. Her hand went on me and that's when shit when down.

"Lauren come get this hoe" I yelled throwing a short on and running out the room incoming over an angry rename and worried Lauren. I helped them up. They eyes widened seeing Lani walking out of my room and blowing Kisses at me on the low but everyone saw it.

"Yo I'm about tired of you all over my damn man. I dont care if your their step cousin but trying to be all over him knowing his hands only belong to me is a damn problem. You can march your thirsty ass to the beach and drink some salty ass water. Cause the look of your face can show how salty you are to not have anyone want your desperate ass. Get out my face how" renae said. All I'm thinking about is those bars she just spitted. She stomped down the stairs with Lauren behind her.

"Damn baby you told her" I said gripping her waist." I said. She smiled.

"Did she try anything" she asked.

"She uh kissed me but ya know I wouldn't cheat on you that's why I yelled for y'all" I said.

"She kissed your lips, property of you that I own. Oh hell nah" she said trying to go to downstairs but I pulled her back.

"Chill baybeh Noe come help me clean my lips off" I said. She chuckled walking into the bathroom with me.
---------------
Okay so I have a quick question. Should I do a sex scene next chapter of August & Renae? Comment below if I should.

Vote, share, and comment

~BR££