13. He Meets Your Family (CALM DONE)

A/N: I don't know why I didn't start this one earlier but uhm whoops?

Calum:

If there was one thing your grandmother hated, it was tattoos. This fact had completely slipped your mind when Calum took you back to your childhood home for a few days while on break for tour. You had been so excited to introduce him to your family, that you forgot how 'special' they could be at times. That is until, your grandmother opened the door, and her expression soured upon seeing Calum.

"Grandma! I've missed you!" You exclaimed, pulling her into a hug, hoping that Calum hadn't seen the nasty look she was shooting him.

"Oh, my little piglet! You're back!" She laughed, "and who is this?" She asked, plastering a smile on her face.

"This is Calum, my brother," you sent her a warning glance, hoping that she would understand that she should be nice.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. Y/L/N," Calum nodded respectfully.

"Yes, well why don't you both come in," she stepped out of the doorway and gestured you both inside.

"Where's everybody?" You asked, turning back around.

"They're all out, but should be back by dinner, why don't you take er, Calum, to the living room," she said, cringing on his name like it was a curse word.

"Alright," you said, grabbing Calum by the arm, and dragging him down the hallway.

"What's going on?" Calum whispered, stumbling behind you.

"My Grandmother thinks you're irresponsible, we have to make you seem more grown-up," you whisper-yelled, straightening his shirt.

"Bu-."

"WHY IS THERE A HOLE? DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO WEAR A SHIRT WITHOUT SLEEVES AND FULL OF HOLES???" You yelled accidentally.

"Why does it matter? I thought your family was cool," he said, panicking.

"Most of them are, but my grandma has always hated tattoos, ever since my uncle got an, erm, 'inappropriate' picture on his bicep, it's clouded her judgement," you sighed, rubbing your forehead.

"Okay, okay, so I just need to polite and smart and it'll break her stereotype right?" He looked at you hopefully.

"Let's hope so, just don't do anything stupid until they get back," you sat down on the couch and turned away from Calum.

"I brought some snacks in!" Your grandmother chirped, barely balancing a large tray of sweets.

"Let me help you ma'am," Calum stood up, and easily took the tray and set it on the coffee table, leaving her speechless.

"Why thank you Calum," she genuinely smiled and settled on the armchair.

"How have you been sweetie?" She asked, turning to you, but your mouth was full of cookies and you only managed to spit crumbs all over the floor.

"These are amazing Mrs. Y/L/N! Did you add honey to these cookies?" Calum laughed knowingly, causing you to look at him wide-eyed. Has he always been this good at kissing up?

"Why yes, do you do a lot of cooking?" She asked interesting.

"Yes, and I've gotten a lot better since Y/N has moved in," he winked at you.

Your grandma chuckled, causing you to blush scarlet, "She can be quite a handful."

"You and I can agree on that ma'am!"

"Oh, just call me Y/GM/N," she smiled, "Well, if you'd excuse me, I have to go freshen up." Your grandma left the room, and your jaw fell to the floor.