Chapter 7

✿◕‿◕✿ Tessa's P.O.V

"C'mon Tessa, we're going to go man hunting." Kaylenne was dragging me around the mall like a rag doll. It seems like she was keener on finding dates before finding our actual dresses.

"Pick any guy that you want!" She said in excitement. We were standing in Hollister, with half naked guys walking around in every direction. Everywhere I turned were abs, abs, and more abs. If I had learnt anything in life, it is that good looking guys are either gay or complete douche bags.

Kaylenne was already out of my sight, I might as well look for some overpriced clothes while I'm here.

"Would you like any help?" A Hollister God was standing right in front of me, and let me just say, was it getting hot in here or was it just me?

"No thanks, I'm good." I casually said as I continued to look through the pile of jeans, trying to ignore his presence. He's just a doing his job, and pretty boys always break your heart, so just calm yourself down.

Kaylenne magically appeared out of thin air, giving me a mini heart attack. "Tessa, how in hell did you reject a cutie like him? I don't think I would have had even been able to look him in the eyes properly without drooling. Every guy I talked to in this store seems a bit fruity. I'm kind of hungry now after so much work, let's go to the food court."

Finally, something that I can agree on. Kaylenne went to get us food while I found us a table. She better not buy a stinking salad, I burnt way too many calories from walking today just to eat lettuce on a plate.

I looked over to see if Kaylenne was almost done ordering, but I couldn't spot her anywhere. But I think I just saw Keaton with some blonde chick on his lap. And some guy who was sitting across from him, but all I saw was the back of his head. Or maybe it was a girl with short hair and guy clothes?

Ok, now I'm just being stupid.

"Okay so I got you some pull pork poutine, with extra cheese curls. Oh and Keaton said something about him noticing you noticing him."

"Did he seriously use that from the Fresh Prince of Bellaire?"

"Yes, yes I did." Before I knew it, the French fry in my hand was snatched. Keaton took the seat right next to me as he attempted to try to steal more of my fries. I harshly slapped his hand away from my prize possession, which caused him to pout.

"Babe, can you hurry up? I want to go buy shoes." The blonde chick came up from behind him, wrapping her around his neck.

"You go ahead Camille, I'll catch up in a bit. I need to talk to my friend for a bit." She gave him an obedient nod before sending me a death glare.

"You better go kitten before your girlfriend kills me." I manage to say through the pile of fries inside my mouth. Did I just call him kitten?

"Did you just call me kitten?" He questioned, as a wide smirk appeared onto his face.

I don't know if I should be feeling embarrassed since he is probably thinking that I meant something kinky, or mad that Keaton and kitten sound pretty much the same. But then again, I can use this to my advantage. I mean what guy wants to be called kitten?

"Yes, yes I did, kitten."

"How cute of you bestie, If you wanted to me my girl you should have had said something. But as you can see, I'm with somebody today, maybe next time." He winked at me before walking away.

Did that seriously just backfired at me?

"So when did you and my cousin get so cozy with each other?" My eyebrow rose, they were cousins? Well at least the thought of her being one of his fuck buddies is out, unless they had some incestuous relationship going on.

Okay, now I am just being really extra today.

"Since he wouldn't stop stalking me after that stupid football game." I replied cheekily, making Kaylenne laugh like a mad man.

"You two are so alike you and guys don't even realize it."

"Yea right, hurry and eat so we can go find that stupid dress. I'm going to go to the washroom, I'll be back in ten minutes or something."

Unfortunately, the women's washroom closed for cleaning services. The next nearby washroom was located near the entrance of the food court, and that washroom happened to be a unisex washroom. I have always felt that unisex washrooms carried way more germs, but I couldn't hold in my bladder any longer.

I walked into the washroom, and before my eyes were two people making out, in a dirty, smelly, unlocked washroom. My entranced caused them to jump off of each other. I think I just cock blocked them.

"I really have to pee, but you can use the washroom all you want after I finish my business." The two guys nervously nodded before making their way out.

☆ '•.¸.•' º ☆

Dress shopping was a complete pain in the ass. Turns out Kaylenne likes to try on every single dress in the whole entire store, we went to a total of three stores. I didn't even get a chance to buy anything since I got such a huge head ache from the pile of dresses that Kaylenne was throwing at me. I don't think I ever saw so much pink and glitter in my life.

I kicked off my shoes at the front door, and jogged upstairs changing into my tight black t-shirt with a low v-neck and some old sweatpants I found at the back of my closet.

I heard the door open from downstairs, followed with loud footsteps up the stairs.

"Drake is that you? Chasity?" I called out, hoping that it wasn't some burglar since I forgot to lock the door.

I heard no reply, instead some loud and annoying Justin Bieber song turned on. I walked over to Chasity's room before knocking on her door gently. After the fourth knock, I decided to barge in. She always replies when I call her name, I wonder what's up with her.

"Chasity, how come you didn't come home last night?" She continued to stare up at the ceiling, not making any eye contact with me. I sat on the edge of her bed, studying her face.

"Are you mad at me because I didn't stay for dinner."

She released a long sigh before looking at me. "If dad wasn't our dad, and he had a kid, would you also hate that kid as much as you hate him?"

I didn't have a single clue on where she was coming from, I wonder what Derek had fed her last night. "First of all Chasity, I wouldn't hate that kid because they didn't choose the path that their father walked in. Plus if he wasn't our dad, we wouldn't be in this mess."

"I guess you're right, but I don't agree with you. I think I would hate that kid because that kid will always remind me of dad, the past will always follow you wherever you go."

"What? Chasity, people know about Derek and his actions, and no one hates us. Well except Rochelle, but she's just a crazy bitch with a really bad attitude."

"You don't understand, it's just- never mind. Sorry that I didn't come home last night, I was talking to him about stuff and it got really late so I decided to sleep over."

The doorbell was ringing rapidly, and whoever is at the door was ringing it like a crazy person. Drake better have had not forgotten his keys again.

I opened the door to see someone who I didn't want to see. It was like he was asking me to break his pretty face once again.

"Do you want a matching black eye?" I greeted him.

Note: Exams are finally over! Whoot Whoot! Meaning school is officially over! So, yeah. This chapter took a little bit longer than I wanted to be posted, but I had exams to study plus I was extremely lazy. I think my mind was completely sync into summer time mood in the middle of May. But yea...I feel so awkward today ;/ Bye

P.S: Awesomely awesome cover made on the side by strawberry_casey !!! :)