Visiting the fam'?! (16)

Issy's new hair colour. Another favourite song.

OMG GUYS, I'M SO SORRY THE UPDATE TOOK SO LONG BUT I WAS IN THE COUNTRY AND I HAD NO WIFI, NONE WHATSOEVER. I JUST GOT HOME AND I'M UPDATING NOW.

THANKS FOR READING.

ENJOY, I HOPE.

**************************

"What is this?" I asked looking at the plate infront of me with disgust.

"The burger that you asked for." Mariano said.

"I didn't ask for a burger." I said.

"Yes, you did. I asked you 'Isabella what do you want to eat?' and you said 'a burger'."

"I never asked for a burger I wanted a salad. Look at me I'm already fat enough as it and you want to get me a burger. Are you trying to make me obese. I simply asked for a salad. Can't you just get me salad?" I full on cried. Why was I crying you may ask? The simple answer is, I have no idea.

"I'm sorry I'll get you a salad, just don't cry." Mariano said taking up the plate and walking to the counter.

Being pregnant is such hard work. My harmones are all over the place, I vomit every morning, My breast are getting heavy and they hurt periodically, I'm getting fatter by the day and the worst thing of all is the unexpected abdominal pains.

Mariano came back with a plate of salad and I smiled. "Thank you." I said.

I took up the fork and put some in my mouth then spit it back in the plate. I didn't feel for it anymore.

"I don't want this, I want a burger." I whined.

I haven't really been having hormonal problems that often until this morning. I just woke up feeling moody as hell.

Mariano looked at me and rolled his eyes. "Eat the salad." He said.

"I don't want it." I said folding my arms.

"Fine, what do you want?"

"Pancakes." I said.

"Isabella, it's 1 in the afternoon, they don't serve breakfast items at this time."

"I want pancakes."

He let out a long sigh and got up once again to get me pancakes. I was happy that I was gonna get pancakes.

When he returned with the pancakes. He looked at me dead in eyes and said, "You're lucky they had these left over."

I dragged the plate closer to me and the smell of the pancakes made me wanna puke. I pushed it aside and said, "I don't want these."

Mariano looked like he was on the verge of killing me. "Isabella, I am not getting up again to change your food again, so you are gonna stop your whining and eat the pancakes." He said sounding annoyed.

I made up my face like I was gonna cry and Mariano began hitting his head on the table saying, "I.am.never.getting.her.pregnant.again." between each hit.

"Can I just get a damn burger, that's what I asked you for the first time." I said getting angry.

Mariano slowly looked up at me from the table with his eyes narrowed into slits. He brought his hands up forming them like they were holding an imaginary throat. More specifically my throat.

I gave him an innocent smile and he got up once again and went to the counter. He came back with the burger and I ate it happily. After I was done we headed back on the road, to go visit my parents and sister.