Chapter 26 - In Search of Mr. Mysterious

HEY EVERYONE! I MADE IT ONTO WATTY AWARDS UNDER ROMANCE :) PLEASE VOTE IF YOU THINK I SHOULD WIN OR JUST TO MAKE ME ECSTATIC - THAT'S GOOD TOO! <3

hello again everyone! how are you? i know i just posted a chapter yesterday or two days ago but here's another one - as promised - due to my vacation weeks.

yes, that's right. i have one more week of vacation before i can start posting again. i'm truly sorry but you must all admit that summer wouldn't be as much fun without vacations.

i'll be back in a week though and able to write more and more and more chapters! (don't fret, i have no plans to give up on this story any time soon) :P

please comment, vote, and fan while i'm away! it would mean the world to me to get 1000 votes... you have no idea. that's my next goal by the way. and 150 fans. i'm about 20 away - i think 21 exactly... not sure though.

thanks again to everyone who's still reading! it means a lot to me!!!

yours truly,

hannah-vo

~*~

Chapter 26 - In Search of Mr. Mysterious

Amy crossed her legs over one another subconsciously. She'd been picking at the sides of her bagel for a while, slowing chewing and swallowing the morsels. Amy was too concentrated on the faces of boys who passed by, trying to feel something - some feeling - for them that might link them to her mystery boy to notice what she was really doing. But still, even with all that focus, she felt nothing.

There was a junior with black hair and a leather jacket that Amy thought at first could be him. But his hands were too rough and too big to belong to her mystery man.

Then there was a blonde haired, fair skinned, blue eyed boy but he was too short to fit his length.

If she wasn't so hooked on this boy, she would've given up by now. Any sane person would've. But it was love, wasn't it? And love made normal people do crazy things.

Anyone would've said by now that this was foolish. How could someone that you'd never even seen be 'the One'? Plus, she'd only really been with him for about ten minutes. That shouldn't be love.

But, while all that was true, Amy would argue that most of that didn't matter. When it was love, you just knew. It wasn't infatuation or a surge of hormones that kept her on his trail, and it certainly wasn't lust. To understand what she meant, you'd have to have really experienced it yourself. She gave a delicate smile. The way he held her and kissed her, the immediate fire that ignited her soul, the sense of comfort she felt in his arms even though they'd never met... it was all that and more that made the wonderful emotion that she felt love.