WikiHow Saves Lives

^didn't know what photo to put so ye... Enjoy.

***

I wonder how long he's been out here. I think to myself as my hands get moving.

I take my coat off, lay it on the cold dry concrete and start to lower him into it so that his spine is straight, nothing in the way to prevent his breathing from working properly.

I prop his head up and hear him groan at the movement.

"Please don't kill me, but I need to cut your clothes. I can't take them off normally as the wound is on the shoulder." I say, already cutting the fabric.

Why do I feel so bad for the clothes?

He scoffed and stared upwards, not minding me destroying his outfit.

As I remove all cloth around it I see a pretty large stab wound staring ne right back in the eyes, tiny trails of blood pouring out, but most of the bleeding stopped.

I was expecting a bullet wound, but this is kinda better. Easier to dress.

"Didn't you hear me? Fuck off. I can take care of myself." he said groggily, trying to look into my eyes, but they couldn't focus on anything.

"Sure." I say dismissively as I unbutton my shirt and take it off, now in only a white camisole and my bra in - 5°C temperature.

Just fucking perfect.

I feel my nose start running already as I fold the shirt into a tight square and press on the wound to stop the bleeding again.

Mysterious Man grunted, but didn't react in any other way, letting me do my thing and save his ungrateful ass.

I hope he doesn't find out that I'm winging everything based on an article I've read out of curiosity on WikiHow one late night tho.

After I stopped the bleeding I opened the water bottle and gently poured it on the wound to clean it.

Again, almost no response from Mysterious Man here.

There was no debris or any dirt in the wound, but you know, I don't know just how clean the knife was.

"Hey, don't you dare fall asleep! Talk to me! Tell me anything." I say a little bit loud, to make him pay attention as his eyes dropped and closed.

He grunted again in response, now more annoyed than before and shifted his neck position, to look in my general direction.

"You're annoying, you know?" he said dryly, glancing at me.

"Yeah, people tell me that quite often." I replied, lightly laughing.

I took the antibiotic spray treatment and glanced at him first, unsure about this step.

"This might sting a little..."

He just rolled his eyes at me and then nodded, signaling me to proceed.

As soon as his skin made contact with the spary, he started hissing and breathing like he just burned his tongue, but much more intense. Aside from that, he didn't move much,careful not to open the injury again.

I close his wound quickly and then put some gauze on it, hoping that was enough until his people came to take care of him.

"Here...press here." I say as I guide his hand to the cut, pressing lightly on his rough fingers, briefly taking in the veins in the back of his hand, looking like they were carved on a statue than a human being, but got back on track soon enough clearing my throat before I spoke.

Am I seriously checking out a dying man?

"This should do it, but you really should get some stitches. I'm gonna get going now. Your friends must be pretty close." I state, looking towards the still empty parking lot and as I'm getting ready to get up and leave, he grabs my hand before I can.

He looks into my eyes for the first time this night , making me notice the blue and the greens mixed in his. He opens his mouth to say something but is cut off by roaring engines getting closer.

I take that as my cue to leave and hurriedly gather my bag and the remains of the first aid kit, then run to my car, unlock it and jump into the back seat, keeping my head down, not daring to adjust my awkward position on the backseat.

I don't close the door fully either, to hear what is going on, just in case I need to commit seppuku before they get their hand on me.

I really don't want to get involved any further. I really really think they're dangerous people.

With guns.

And stuff.

I glance through the window and see 4 black cars, all the same model, driving into the parking lot one after another, stopping as soon as they saw Mysterious Man laying on the ground.

Around 10 people in black suits spilled out of the cars in a fluid and rehearsed motion, rushing by the injured man's side.

I really hope that at least one of them is a doctor or has some medical training of some sort.

And not just WikiHow.

A stretcher was brought out from one of the trunks and they carried him all the way to the third car from the row, careful not to hurt him furhter.

Just as they were about to place him inside, he reached out to a bald guy, which by the way had the build of some WWE member, and said something to him before the door closed.

The giant WWE baldie spun on his heel and returned to the place Mysterious Man was in before and picked up my coat and the blanket, putting them over an arm, entered the second car and leaving in a matter of seconds.

Well...

Fek.

***