Act 16: An all out assault

Shizuka:
We needed someone to protect the estate while the others did demolition duty so I volunteered. With dozens of those freaks attacking a minute I kept myself well fed trying to get more power. I'm normally not one for power but I felt like something big was coming and I needed to be ready. Everyone came back around the same time, about 3 hours after they left.
Shizuka: So did everything go well?
Dante: I'd say so. We can talk about it later but we need to get inside now.
Saeko: what's the rush?
Takashi: Dante knows where Shido is.
Shizuka: Well let's get inside then.
We met Saya's old man in the estate and told him what Dante sent through.
Saya's Father: It's good that you now posses this ability. I'm afraid that our man would not stand a chance against them though.
Rei: So we have to do it on our own.
Dante: Could be worse.
Saya: No it couldn't. Are you sure we're even strong enough?
Dante: Let me answer that question with a question. How many of the hives did you decide to take out?
Kohta: After the first it was pretty easy taking down 3 more.
Saeko: Rei and I had fun at 5 of there little fun houses.
Dante: Takashi and I ran through 8 without a scratch and we all got back here within 3 hours.
Shizuka: Looks like you all got a little reckless and it paid off.
Takashi: He's right. Shido may still be stronger than each of us but there's no way he's stronger than all of us.
Dante: So let's stop waiting and let's go kill that bastard. You guys with me?
All together we screamed "yeah."
Dante: Everybody take some time to prepare. We leave in an hour.
With that everyone went there separate ways but I followed Dante putting my arm around his neck. I was proud of him.
Shizuka: Look at you leading us into the fight of our lives.
Dante: It's suprising right? Thanks Shizuka.
Shizuka: What did I do?
Dante: Kept me from getting killed and getting us all screwed.
Shizuka: Well I did it because I love you.
Dante stood still completely stunned but then he turned around and put his arm around my waist.
Dante: I love you too Shizuka.
His gentle hand caressed my face as he pulled me in to lock lips with him. It was the first time of enjoyment we've had for a while now but it was only a second when I heard someone screaming at us.
Person: What the hell am I seeing right now?
I pulled away from Dante to see who was trying to pick a fight but when I saw her all I could do was smile. That purple hair and slim body in a skin tight black army suit could only belong to a good friend.
Shizuka: Rika!
I ran to her and picked her off the ground with my strength hugging her.
Rika: Ok you are not that strong. Something is wrong here.
Shizuka: That's a long story but I think I got time to tell it.
I told her about the events from the school to Dante's house to the bridge to the chaos at the estate. There were some parts of the story that she didn't take to well.
Rika: So this guy is the kid you told me so much about.
Shizuka: Yeah
Rika: But his jammed his fist into your chest.
Shizuka: Well yes but-
I didn't have time to finish my sentence before Rika pulled out a pistol and shot Dante in the chest.
Dante: Ow! Son of a bitch!
Shizuka: Rika!
Rika: What did you expect?
Shizuka: For you to not shoot my boyfriend!
Rika: Sorry to dissapoint, not really.
I pressed my Palm against my face in annoyance at her actions but then I remembered what was going on.
Shizuka: Rika we'll catch up later ok?
Rika: I got it. The final boss fight is coming up. Go kick some ass for me.
Shizuka: Promise.
We crossed our pinkies together before Dante and I walked off.
Dante: She's a very interesting friend.
Shizuka: Yeah sorry about her reactions.
Dante: Don't worry about it.
We met everyone at the front gate and it was time for us to face the final challenge ahead of us. Dante took the lead as we walked out into what could be our last fight.

Dante:
Now that I'm over my girlfriend's best friend shooting me it was time we found where Shido was holding himself up. The pod pretty much made me a tracker so I could tell we got closer with how strong I kept hearing the command to create more. The only downside was that constantly hearing that noise was giving me a major headache that I wish was gone but I had to put up with it until that bastard was dead. Something wasn't right however, as we moved through the city we weren't attacked even once. We may have killed the hive but I know there were thousands still running rampant around the city so where were they. They should be attacking us since we're heading to kill their creator. I stopped thinking about it and continued to follow the signal ringing in my head but it soon became obvious where we were going. I could see it for the distance. It was a giant mountain of blood and flesh. It easy the king of all hives and that's where we were heading.
Kohta: He's in there isn't he?
Dante: Yup
Saeko: Well he isn't hiding.
Dante: But that worries me.
Shizuka: It worries all of us.
We continued to make our way to the mountain and as we stood at the foot we looked up at the very top.
Dante: Well let's let him know we're here shall we?
I pointed to the walls of building beside us that were close enough to the height of the structure. We ran at full speed up those walls and as we reached the top with all our force we skyrocketed into the air above the peak.
Dante: Together everyone!
We dived in with claws, stone fists, and me with my sawblade slicing through with ease and landing in a large room. Actually it was more like a hall for a big dance or something.
Person: How pleasant of you to finally come Dante.
I followed the voice in the shadows to a blank space in the darkness. It wasn't until he turned on the lights that I saw Shido sitting on his disgusting throne surrounded by an army of freaks.
Shido: I told you I would have revenge on you boy.