sixteen.

Yoongi screamed loudly as he watched Jimin push himself over the railing falling into the ocean water. He stood up quickly and rushed over to the railing looking down into the water seeing if he could see Jimin, which he did not.

His eyes kept a stare on the sharp rocks where Jimin would have landed. "Jimin!" Yoongi wiped his eyes harshly.

Yoongi fell hard on his knees, balling his fists tightly. He had failed himself again, not being able to protect Jimin like he wanted to. Yoongi stood back up making a final decision with himself.

He was too embarrassed to go back home to his parents and he'd feel even more guilty just forgetting about Jimin. "I'm sorry," He apologized to no one in particular before he himself pushed his body over the railing falling into the ocean.

The impact of hitting the rocks knocked him unconscious for a few a seconds. He grabbed onto his head since it hurt the most, he quickly regretted his idea and wanted to be above the water again. He let go of his head and began to move his arms and legs, trying to swim to the top of the water. Nothing worked though, he was stuck in the same place as he was before.

Yoongi gave up, letting himself fall deeper and deeper into the dark cool water. His lungs burned like fire as he looked around the water looking for any sight of Jimin at all. Nothing. No sight of Jimin anywhere.

He had lost Jimin.

Yoongi sprung awake breathing heavily as he looked next to his side to see Jimin not there. This made him panic, his eyes darting in every direction looking for the younger boy.

He pushed the thin blanket off himself when he saw Jimin sitting by the railing of the cliff. "Jimin?" Yoongi called out making his way across the road over to Jimin. He didn't want to spend the night near the cliff but Jimin had persuade him, he wanted to see the ocean one last time.

Jimin turned his head to look up at Yoongi. "Why are you up, Hyung?" He asked quietly as Yoongi sat down next to him.

"Bad dream, why are you up?"

Jimin shrugged his shoulders as he laid his head on top of Yoongi's shoulder. "You promise you won't leave me right?" Yoongi asked softly.

"I mean... when the timer runs out there's nothing I can do about it. I'll stay as long as I have you... otherwise everything is worthless." While Jimin spoke to Yoongi they both grabbed onto each other's hand interwinding there fingers together.

Yoongi let a loud sigh escape from his mouth as he looked up at the dark sky to see the stars. "You'll always have me... tomorrow well look for a place to go,"

"So this is the last time well see this place," Jimin said mentioning to the ocean below them.

"For now," Yoongi looked away from the sky and over at Jimin. "We could always come back later but right now we're gonna have people looking for us. My mom will send the police looking for me and to kill you..."

Jimin nodded his head. "We have a long road ahead of us," Yoongi told Jimin then stood up, still holding onto Jimin's hand. "Come on, let's go rest,"

Jimin slowly stood up off the cold ground and followed Yoongi across the road to sit against the wall. Yoongi laid the cold blanket over the both of them, then made sure both of their jackets were zipped up all the way. He wanted them to get the most warmth as possible.

***

"I'm not a big fan of this," Jimin complained as he continued to trail behind Yoongi. His feet were aching and he had a cramp that was a killer. He wasn't used to all this walking.

The boys had woke up around dawn, right when the sun just started to peak up in the sky. It was already noon and they haven't stopped for a break once. Yoongi thought it was best to get started on their journey to wherever, he didn't want to risk having the police finding them asleep on the ground out in the open.

"Yoongi-" Jimin gasped out as he stopped walking. "Please, let's take a break,"

Yoongi turned around to face Jimin and sighed, knowing it was the right thing to do. "Alright," Yoongi sat down and pulled his backpack in front of him, the one containing the food. Yoongi had let Jimin carry the lighter bag so the younger boy wouldn't get so tired.

"Let's eat," Yoongi took out a water bottle then a snack. They were going to share the two items not wanting to run out of the supplies anytime soon.

"Damn, how can you walk for so long?" Jimin picked up the water bottle and downed most of it.

"Believe me, it bothers me too." Yoongi sighed rubbing his thumb over his ankle trying to soothe the pain.

"I'm like dead," Jimin groaned.

"You'll be fine," Yoongi grabbed the water bottle from Jimin's hand and started to chug the rest of it.

"Did you figure out where we are going yet?" Jimin asked, opening the snack packet. "I can't wait to get there,"

"Who even knows," Yoongi frowned, "But we can't leave the city they have guards everywhere to check our wrists."

Jimin nodded his head. "All we can do is hope to find someone who is willing to help us," Yoongi continued on.

___
idk