Chapter 20: Lost In Lust

Warning: Contains Mature Scenes. Intended for 18+ only.

"There is no fulfillment that is not made sweeter for the prolonging of desire"

― Jacqueline Carey

Please Vote

Comment

And Follow me ...

.......................................

Nicolai Petropoulis' POV

I woke up so sweaty and feeling sticky. When I check the time, in my sleek Louis Moinet wrist watch, it's just five in the morning.

I quickly got out of the couch and just realized, I was neatly tucked in a blanket. I felt so hot and in addition to the suffering, I was sleeping in a leathered couch. I'm glad I didn't boiled up.

I decided to venture inside her condo. It wasn't big nor small. It was perfect for a single person or couple. I was wondering why that JJ wasn't here. I thought they live together. I'm just glad they don't.

As I walk to a small hallway, I saw her room ajar. When I peek my head in, her sleeping form in her bed made me smile. Her face was facing the direction of the door. She looks so peacefully sleeping.

I quietly step back and check the other room across hers. I was guessing, it was her guest room- smaller than hers. I walk in and ventured in the average size room. The room has it's own balcony and I was glad it has its own washroom, as well.

I made my way straight to the washroom, to have a shower. Then I realized, I have no clothes.

I quickly dialled my secretary, Kerrie Dobbs.

"IFIG Headquarter, CEO office, Kerrie-"

"Ms. Dobbs, it's Mr. Petropoulis. Listen," I started. I heard her gasp. "I need some clothing, formal and non-formal, and some pairs of under wears, for the whole week. I needed it in an hour!" I ordered in a controlled tone. I don't know how long I was staying here, so I assumed in a week. I have some clothes in the penthouse I was supposed to stay, but all were formal wears.

"Y-yes, S-sir." She stuttered, and then I hung up the phone, not waiting for her response.

It's harsh, right? But in business, you have to be tight, to be able for them to work with efficiency and excellence.

An hour is too long to wait before I will have a shower, so I decided to just wear back my boxers and wait for the clothing.

Not long, I was done showering and I felt refreshing and relax. When I passed by her door, it's still quiet. She's still sleeping.

I decided to make a breakfast. At this hour, I want my coffee.

When I reach her kitchen, I rummaged through her cabinets. I saw an espresso capsule machine sitting on the counter sink, so I ransack through her cabinets to find her espresso capsules.

Finally, I found different flavours and I just pick one, and then set it up. While waiting, I went through her fridge, then my eyes landed on the box of eggs. Maybe a pancakes would be good this morning.

She has milk and eggs. I just needed some easy pancake's powder.

I went to her pantry cabinets beside her fridge and saw a box of bisquick pancakes. Indeed quick.

Not long, I was frying pancakes. I felt her presence after I made the last pancake. I place the bowl in the sink and walk back to the stove and shake the pan and flip the pancake, making sure my tricep muscles would flex. I know women find it hot.