Chapter 31 : Mr. Revealing

Please don't forget to vote and comment!

[Only one more chapter left (probably)]

Thanks to @lost48 for the best covers for my books! x

I wake up late in the morning with Braden still fast asleep by my side

I wake up late in the morning with Braden still fast asleep by my side. I turn on my side quietly, watching his sleeping form. The sheet is scrunched around his hips and he's bare from the chest up. It's such a beautiful sight to see the first thing in the morning.

I softly brush my fingers through his hair, pushing back the lock of hair that fell over his face. His mouth suddenly pulls up at the corners and I know he's awake. He slowly opens his eyes, looking me straight in the face and I can't help but smile back.

''Hi,'' I breathe.

''Good morning, baby.'' God, the grogginess of his morning voice ... The sheet rustles as he lifts his hand to my face, pulling me closer to him and kisses me so hard that all the breath leaves my lungs. He leaves me gasping for air and I don't even mind it.

''How much time do we have?'' Braden murmurs against my lips.

It's probably really late in the morning and we have to be at my parents' in a few hours, but I only shrug. ''Time for what?''

A slow grin spreads on Braden's face. A fire starts in his eyes, burning my whole body with it.

''For a lot of things,'' he says before placing his mouth on mine, making me lose my damn mind and all my reasonable thinking flies out of the window.

***

When we finally untangle ourselves from each other, we're being almost late. We get ready quickly. We take my car, but Braden insists on driving so I let him.

Lunch with parents goes well. Braden is charming with my mum and she instantly likes him. When she first laid her eyes on him, her eyes almost bugged out. He's casually dressed today in his jeans that hug his ass so nicely and a dark blue sweater. Mum gave me a knowing smile when Braden greeted her, kissing her cheek, and I blushed under her stare, fidgeting.