Chapter 26

Hey everyone this is going to be the last chapter 😢 so I'm going to make it longer please vote and comment an tell me what you think about this chapter and the story. 💙 Also it'll be skipping years twice.

Five years later

Lana's PoV
It's Christmas morning and I was still laid in bed when I hear little footsteps run along the landing and the door slam open "mammy daddy can we go an see if Santa has been please... Wake up" I heard Sean groan and roll over then Ruben squealing as Sean tickled him. Once they had finished mucking on Sean looked at me "merry Christmas my love" and place a loving kiss to my lips "yuck" we heard Ruben whisper "mammy can we go and wake jade up and open our present off Santa, I placed a kiss on his cheek and nodded "let's go get jade" he jumped off the bed and ran her room remembering to knock first. We followed behind him after I put my dressing gown on "jade, jade can come on we have to get up and see if he's been" I heard him laughing and then they appeared out of jades's room being carried. Ruben got so excited opening all his presets different toys, books, colouring activities and his bike. Jade was 21 now and didn't really ask for anything so we just gave her mostly money for her and Tyler they were looking for a house to move into but we also got her some make-up and clothes. Tyler and the rest of our friends and family were coming here this year for Christmas so once we had opened the presents we put a Christmas movie on for Ruben while me and Sean prepared Christmas dinner and jade went to get Tyler. Around an hour later Ruben was playing with his new toys, jade and Tyler were laid on the couch watching a Christmas film and me and Sean were still cooking when everyone started arriving and the whole process of passing presents and opening them started again. At 12 we finally sat around the table together and started to eat our dinner, we were popping crackers reading out the old jokes that we had heard so many times, brightly coloured crowns were placed on our head someone of course had to make the joke that it wasn't as nice as my evil queen one. After everyone had gone home we all laid on the couch and watched films it's been another good year.

2 years later- Jades PoV
Me and Tyler were on the way to mams house we got married and had our own little house now and we were about to go and give mam her birthday presents. We opened the door and Ruben jumped on Tyler while I found mam and dad in the front room and gave her the presents. Once she opened them we handed her and dad a card that said to the both of you's and when they opened it a piece of paper fell out and landed upside down mam bent down and looked at it and ran over to me crying and hugging me when she looked at her card it said happy birthday lots of love your granddaughter.

I didn't have the best start in life but I have a wonderful family made up of parents, brother a wonderful husband and now a baby girl on the way I have more family than I know what to do with and I can honestly say I couldn't be happier.

Thank you so much for reading this book I'm thinking of starting a non-fiction book what do you's think? Please comment what you thought of this book I've loved all your feed back throughout this book love ya's ❤️