Chapter 2:Hibari And Mukuro And Tsuna Three Way Battle Of Dissapointment Wahhh

Disclaimer:I DONT OWN KHR
WARNING AS THE LAST CHAPTER WHICH YOU ALREADY KNOW ABOUT
Update:SO THIS WILL GO UP EVERY SATURDAY AND WEDNESDAY BUT I DONT KNOW IF I WILL
POST ANYTHING ON NEXT WEDNESDAY BUT PROBABLY SATURDAY  ANYWAY THAT UPDATE
IS FINISH

ALSO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAP AND SORRY FOR A WEEK WAIT JUST HAVE TO STUDAY AND I WAS LAZY ON MONDAY TO POST
___________________________________________________________________________
Tsuna open the door to the training room where he saw a empty room with no one there."They are at it again Reborn"Tsuna said annoyingly.Reborn came out of no where dress up as a pine cone "Tssk you improve,so what are you going to do with your cloud and mist guardian Tsuna and if you don't have  one I do"Reborn said back at Tsuna
"Let them run around naked on a public park with lots of kids and moms"Reborn smirk."I just will just beat them up"Tsuna said with a sadistic look."Should have gone with them naked,you still need lots of training dame Tsuna"Reborn said smirking at Tsuna.Tsuna walk at Reborn and said"Don't call me Dame Tsuna".

Time Skip
Hibari and Mukoro saw Tsuna standing there at the door and said in unison"I WILL BITE YOU TO DEATH/fufufu OMINVORE/TSUNAYOSHI.Hibari attack Tsuna at the back while Mukoro cast an illusion.Tsuna camly stand there while his two guardian tried to attack him.(Note FROM ME TSUNA ISNT EVEN USING GIS HYPER MODE AND IM NOT GOOD AT WRTING BATTLES SO DINT BLAME ME)Tsuna gracefully dodge both of Hibari and Mukoro attack.Tsuna both finish them by attacking at the stomach.Good Job Dame Tsuna but still need a lot of training"Reborn said in his baby form dress as a ELSA from Frozen."I said not to call me that again"Tsuna said camly .A door opened it was lambs but he was 10 years younger."That stupid cow must have use the 10 year bazooka again"Reborn said.
"REBORN I WILL KILL  AND I WILL BECOME THE GREATEST HITMAN EVER"The 10 year old lambo said taking out a grenade and throw it at reborn.Reborn catches it "Here you go"reborn said and throw the grenade at him.
BAM!! at large exploded at lambo ."GOTTA STAY CALM WAHHHHHHH!!!!!!"Lambo said before fainting.
"Now I'm going to make lambo listen to LET IT GO all over again before five minute is up"Renborn said and left with lambo.

"Kyo y'all and Mukuro you wil be coming to my school reunion"Tsuna ordered both of them.Both of them got up because of there pride."Fine Omnivore"Hibari said because he misses Naminori."Fufufu Whatever you say TSUNAYOSHI"Mukuro said with a excited voice.
End Of Chapter 2

_________________________________________________________________________
Sorry it was really short but chapter 3 will be super long and QUESTION OF THE Day what will reborn dressed up as next.
Also I been working on a KHR and will have a cross over because of the 10 year bazooka
Here is a little of it

It was not an ordinary day in the sawada household......

That it Byeeeee