Chapter 33

Chapter 33 - I Did

AUDREYS POV

On our way to the student's council office, Paul and Dean manage to bump with us along the way and, of course, being a class clown Paul is, he literally laughs his ass off as we enter the office. Slowly Pauls laughter died down when we saw some of the committee is in the office, okay... do we have a meeting?

"Is Taylor a part of our committee now?" One curious sophomore took notice of Taylor who is still sad about her Slurpee.

Soon enough, Sara took notice of her best friends dullest aura Taylor could ever have, and the state of her clothing is making her more like a kid who tripped onto a colorful mud.

"why is she bathing.." sniffing Taylor "is this a Slurpee?!" A peering glare from Sara was cast, directed to me, well, I couldn't blame her, but I and Taylor are way past beyond that prankish behavior, though I would probably be proud of myself if I'm the one who did that to her before.

"Oh, I didn't do that... we're on good terms now, right T?" I said defensively, Taylor agreed lifelessly with me, naming Patty, who is behind all of this.

----------------------------------------

"worksheet's on my desk before you leave the lab. " Mr.White Reminded us, fixing my things decided to leave the room immediately watching Paul run like an idiot scrambling with his things in hand while he faintly uttered the word wait, shrugging it off, I bump my shoulder to Deans who is obviously rushing ti get their paperwork at mr.white's desk.

Smiling at me like he's constipated or something as he signals me to go first, what is wrong with Taylor's friend? Right after I got out of our Lab, Dean excuses himself hurrying out of the door but manage to catch his arms.

"Taylor?" Asking Dean where she might be.

"Yes! Now, let's go before hell breaks loose in the cafeteria..." he replied, not getting the answer I was hoping for.

We surge our way to the cafeteria, bumping random students who made the hallway like a fucking park, Dean told me that Taylor can't get over of her Slurpee earlier, plotting, talking to some of our classmates who knows Patricia, from the very first-period class up to our Lab. The bad thing is Paul suggested something jokingly to T.K.

"And whatever plan that is, it's not a good idea" Dean finishes. "Another blue form and-" shaking his head.

" two-week suspension.." oh no, Taylor is in trouble.

I saw Chris along the way talking to some of his athlete's friends, including Blake of course... I groan and just grabs Chris' arm harshly, dragging him with us.

"woah, Audrey... easy!" Chris said before greeting Dean.

"You, are coming with us..." I said.

"kay...just let go of my arm...your hurting me" he replied, letting go of his arm.