Chapter 5

13 hours later

Dipper is washing down the counter and mixing his last drink when Wendy walks over.

"Congratulations Dipper you just got promoted."

He freezes.

"What?"

"You're promoted. I'm moving you from kitchen help to running the bar."

"Why?"

Wendy laughs.

"You see that man in the suit over there?"

Dipper looks were she's pointing and groans at the sight of his constant torment for that night.

"Sadly."

"Well that's Bill. Our biggest usual. Comes in every day. He never takes interest in anyone and stays for about half an hour. But with you he took interest and stayed for almost the entire shift. So you are now on permanent Bar duty. Now go take your last drink out and get some sleep."

Dipper groans as he takes Bill his last martini.

"Well hello my little Vixen."

Dipper rolls his eyes.

"I would appreciate if you would stop calling me that."

Bill laughs as he takes his drink and hands Dipper his check.

"Sorry Vixen but that's what I'm going to call you until I get your name."

Dipper gives a growl.

"It's Dipper."

He walks back to the bar and cashes Bill out but freezes when he sees a card with Bill's name and number.
He storms back over to Bill.

"What is this?"

Bill stands and dusts off his suit.

"That would be my name and number little Dipper. Give me a call sometime."

Bill gives Dipper a wink and walks out while giving his butt a small swat.

"I look forward to your next shift."

Dipper blushes and leaves the cafe and heads home to his apartment.

"That man is going to be the death of me."