Extra 3

Please note that this is no longer an actual chapter, just something that I had written long ago. This is no longer part of the actual book. Thank you. This is also not edited.

Three Years Later

"Mummy! Mummy!"

"Riley! How was your day?"

"I made a new friend!" Riley says, jumping up and down. "I invited her to dinner!" My eyes widen.

"Riley! You can't go around inviting your friends for dinner. You're only seven."

"Oh." She looks up to me with her big eyes. "I'm sorry, mummy." I kneel down and pull her into a hug. She looked like she was about to cry and I felt so bad.

"I'm sorry, darling. Please don't cry. It's fine, are they coming over soon?"

"Yes, mummy."

"Alright, I'll make sure there is extra meals for her family."

"It's only her and her mummy. She doesn't have a daddy."

"Oh, okay. Come on, let's get in the car. Ryan's already waiting there."

"Okay!" I open the car door and she hops in and straps herself up. Once we get home, I find Damian on the couch watching some football and eating popcorn.

"Daddy!" They both screamed, running up to him.

"Is it that time already? How was you guys' days, hm? Did you guys bring me home some candy?"

"It's not candy day today, daddy! It's tomorrow!" Ryan explained, grinning.

"Aw, really? I was looking forward to some candy!"

"We have a secret stash!" Riley exclaimed, blurting out what seemed to be her and Ryan's most precious secret...well, the look on Ryan's face told me it probably was.

"You're not suppose to say! They'll take it away from us, Riley!" He whisper-yelled. It didn't really work, considering they were hugging Damian and I was standing quite close to them.

"Oops.. Sorry." They both share a look and jump off Damian, running off.

"Well, now we know why they're always so hyper." Damian states, laughing. "Come here, love." He pats the space next to him. I sit down beside him and he pulls me towards him. "Good day?"

"It was alright.. Yours?"

"Got off work early so I've just been sitting here watching tv. Where were you? Thought you'd be home."

"I'd gone out to find a birthday present for mum. Didn't really find anything, though."

"That's a shame."

"I'll find something..soon. I hope."

"You do know I'm here to help, right?"

"You've always got work, though."

"Not always. How about we go out tonight to find something?"

"We can't.. Riley invited her friend and her friend's mum over for dinner." Damian face palmed and shook his head.

"She's seven, but thinks she's an adult. We seriously need to tell her to stop inviting her friends' family over for dinner. I don't mind it, but it's nice to not come home to a surprise bunch of guests. You know?"

"Pretty sure that didn't make sense... But, I understand. What should we do for dinner?"

"Can't we just order pizza and be lazy, or something?"

"Damian.."

"Most people like pizza, my guess is that they'll love it."

"Yes but-"

"Come on, baby. We can just order it when they get here so we can ask them what they actually want. We can get a pizza for the friend and mum, and two for us since there's four of us."

"Fine, fine. You win. If they complain about us not being good hosts, I'm blaming you. I like to make a good impression, you know?"

"Shh, it's pizza. It's fine. Most people love pizza. I love pizza. I love pizza more than you, actually."

"You're an ass."

"But you love me."

"Sorry, but I love pizza more."

"Aw come on, I was only joking!" I get up and start walking to our room. "Kylie, I'm sorry!" I could hear that he was following me, and I was laughing in my head. I proceeded to undress and change into something more comfortable. "Kylieeee." He whined, while I carried on ignoring him. Man, this is funny. "Love me, please?" I turn around and find him pouting.. Oh my goodness. I giggle and walk up to him, go on my tiptoes and kiss his cheek. I walk out the room to look for the kids.

I walk into their room and find them...eating candy. Their stash of candy, no doubt. "Kids, we're having pizza for dinner. What time is your friend coming over?" I ask Riley.

"Five thirty! I'm excited. She's really nice."

"That's good then. Why don't you guys go play outside, hm? It's a nice day out." They jumped up and headed for their bedroom door, leaving their candy wrappers on the floor. I sigh and pick them up, which led me to their secret stash. Oh my goodness, there's so much! "Damian!"

"Right here, love." I turn around and he was already in the room. Damn, quiet as hell. He walks up behind me and I see his eyes widen. "Woah. That's... A lot."

"We can't have them eating all this. This isn't good for them."

"I agree." He bends down and starts picking up all the candy.

"What are you doing?" I ask. Is he taking them for himself or something?

"Taking some so that they have a stash still, but not a lot." He walks out the room and soon comes back, empty handed. "Come on, take some before they come back." I shrug and start helping him, following him into our room where he was storing the candy.

"Well isn't this fun? Stealing from our kids."

"It's only candy. Candy that isn't good for them, well a lot of it."

"You're still an ass, by the way."

"I know. But, you still love me."

"I know I do."

"Oh, I love you more than pizza. I love you more than anything in the world."

"What about the kids?"

"Oh, yeah. I love you and the kids more than anything in the world. My perfect family."

"You're too cheesy for your own good."

While the kids played outside for what seemed like hours, Damian and I watched some tv. The kids soon came in, and somehow drenched in water.. "Why are you drenched?!" Damian exclaimed.

"It's raining." Ryan answered. I look outside and it was raining. Never sounded like it was raining.

"Come on, let's get you dried off." I say, holding both of their hands. After drying them off and chapter going them into some dry clothes, the doorbell goes.

"She's here! She's here!" Riley kept announcing, bouncing up and down. I open the door and it was like a blast fro, the past.

"Alison?"