Chapter 6: Pretending II

Namjoon's P.O.V

"Kookie-ah, you know you don't have to keep it from us, you should be in bed now." I said to the miserable looking maknae. He didn't say anything, he just kept looking at the ground. "I'll go tell the manager, just stay here, okay?" I went to look for manager-nim. It didn't take long, of course, he was standing by the coffee machine. How that man loved coffee. "Hyungnim, Jungkook isn't feeling well. I think it's for the better if he goes home and rest."

"Hmm, if he's sick he should rest. Seokjin is almost done with his shoot, Jungkook was supposed to go after him. I guess we could have Jin drive him home and take care of him." "Then what about Jungkook's photo's?" "We can postpone his shoot." The manager said. "Okay, thank you hyungnim. I'll go tell Jungkook and Jin." I said, bowing my head. "And then dress up quickly, you have to go after Hoseok!" I bowed once again and left to go back to Kookie. "Jin will bring you home after his shoot and when his make-up is removed. You should also get rid of the make-up. Wait I'll ask a noona for you!"

Jin's P.O.V

And once again, I pose handsomely, with a bright smile. (XD) "Alright we are done Jin, well done!" Some of the staff clapped and I got patted on my shoulder by the photographer. When I walked out of the set, Namjoon approached me. "When you are done with removing the make-up, can you bring Kookie home? He isn't feeling well and needs rest. If you don't mind hyung, I got to go dress now, the noonas are mad because I'm taking so long." He hurried. "Okay." Kookie was sick? "Oh, and drive safely!" Namjoon screamed before he disappeared into the dressing room.

The moment me and Kookie where in the car it was one hell of a silence. Jungkook looked uncomfortable and sad in a way, as if something slightly bothersome had happened to him. The silence kept going until I decided to break it. "Where are you hurting Kookie?" He looked startled. "M-my stomach." He said almost inaudible, whispering. "Do you think you might get sick?" I asked, "I don't think so hyung." He said, again whispering. "That's good." I smiled a bit. "oh! We are here."

I parked the car at the parking lot –that only is a 2 minutes' walk to our dorms- and opened the door and then ran around the car to quickly go to our maknae's side. "Come here I'll help you." I said a I held Jungkook with one arm. I started walking toward our dorm.

When we arrived, I immediately put Jungkook's PJ's on and the mentioned one in bed, I, also, brought some extra blankets and closed his curtains. "Get some rest!" I stroked his hair. "Hyung?" He whispered. "Yes Kookie?" "Will you sleep with me?" He said, his voice sounded as if he could cry any minute. "Of course I will, just let me change my clothes for a bit." I quickly went to my room and put some soft clothes on, then I ran back. Jungkook scooted aside to make some room for me and I laid next to him. He instantly snuggled into my torso and I grabbed my arms around him. Not long after I fell asleep.

Namjoon's P.O.V

This day was so hectic, the shoot turned out to take a lot longer than planned, I made a lot of mistakes together with Taehyung, but finally we were on our way to the dorms, no more picture's taken. "Hyunggg are we almost there?" Jimin started complaining. "Yea." I said back. "Only 5 minutes left." "Thank god, I can't stand Tae and Hopie's heads on both of my shoulders anymore." Jimin heaved a sigh of relieve. "Just be silent." Yoongi complained.

"Jin hyung? Where are you." I yelled not to loud when I just got inside. I guessed he would be in Jungkook's room. When I opened the door I saw the cutest sight ever, and I couldn't stop myself from taking a picture. Hoseok and Jimin walked in at the same moment and comments like "aww" and "cute" left their mouths. "We'll let them be for now, it's only 4PM." I shoved both boys out of the room and suggested to watch a movie with them. Taehyung wanted to join and Yoongi left to his room to write some raps.

Jungkook's P.O.V

When I woke up I felt warm arms around me, it kind of made me feel safe. I regretted making my hyungs worry while I wasn't even sick. I feel bad for lying. What if they'll ever find out that I lied? Will they hate me? Or worse, would they distrust me? I just have to make sure they won't find out. Just act sick for today then be fine tomorrow. I probably have to do that photoshoot another time though, but this week is fully planned so that means I might have it next week.

Let's loose a bit of weight for that day.

It can't be that hard right?

Only a few kilo's for next week.

Only a few.

Kilo's.

I hate that word.

A lot.