Years and Years

(A/N: Probably should have mentioned this before, they got married the January after Draco proposed so Blair was born at the end of July)

September 1st 2017

"Rose! Rose com on we don't want to be late!" Hermione called up the stairs.

"Coming mum," Rose came running down the stairs with her trunk levitating behind her.

"Where's Blair?" Hermione asked her daughter.

"Upstairs I think."

Hermione walked up the stairs calling out Blair's name.

"I'm in my room mummy."

Hermione went into her daughter's room to find Blair stood on top of a chair trying to look into the mirror to brush her hair. Even though she was seven she was still really small, even smaller than her younger sister who's six.

"I wanted to show you I could do my own hair," Blair explained.

"Just pass the brush over," Hermione said, "Scorpius get up!"

Not too long ago Blaise and Astoria had been killed in a car crash by a drunk muggle driver, so Scorpius had come to live with his dad and Hermione.

Hermione finished brushing Blair's brown, waist-length curls. Pulling t back in to a high ponytail.

"Go downstairs and get breakfast with Rose whilst  get the other two up, I think Daddy's already down," Hermione told Blair. Hermione walked down the corridor to Scorpius' room, she pushed the door open turning the light on, "Scorpius get up."

She was greeted with a groan and Scorpius rolling over and covering his head with a pillow.

"I'm giving you ten minutes," Hermione closed the door walked to her youngest daughter's room. She opened Kaitlyn's door then turning the light on, "come on princess get up."

Unlike her brother, Kaitlyn jumped right up, "I'm up now mummy."

"Okay go get washed and I'll get your clothes out."

"Okay," Kaitlyn skipped out the room to get washed. Hermione picked an outfit out that would match the little one blonde hair and brown eyes. A few minutes later Kaitlyn came back in the room ad her mum helped her get dressed.

Hermione walked back to Scorpius' room flinging the door open.

"Come on Scor, it's almost nine get up," Hermione walked over to his bed pulling the duvet off of him.

"Hermione!!" Scorpius yelled.

"Get up!" Hermione insisted.

"Urgh," Scorpius finally got out of bed and Hermione left his room.

"I'm coming back in 15 to check you're actually getting ready."

----

"So, we just like run straight at the wall?" Rose asked as they approached the barrier to platform 9 3/4

"Yea, I'll go first with Scorpius and you girls can follow," Draco reassured her.

Scorpius and Draco ran through the wall followed by Rose and Blair then Hermione and Kaitlyn.

"Come on you two get on the train!" Hermione fussed over the eldest two.

"Ye, you don't want to be late," Draco ushered them onto the train.

Hermione spotted Ginny and Harry with their children, she waved to them as they pushed the boys trunks over to meet them. Harry and Albus hung back, Harry bent down to Albus obviously reassuring him about something, probably James teasing him again.

Soon the platform was clear from students, just friends and families left waving off the train.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys liked the story. Please check out my other stories I'm going to be working on.