Part 38

****I love you readers! It's so fun to read your comments.  Since you have all been so wonderful, I dedicate this chapter to you. Their story isn't over yet, but this chapter is for the readers that open my story the second I update. Go get a cold glass of water and make sure you're alone! I wrote this steaming hot chapter for you!******

Bailey

I was breathless by the time our lips actually parted. I was sure if we weren't in public, that kiss would have gone on for hours. It was special and perfect, hot and sinful. I was addicted. My chest heaved as I tried to catch my breath. My cheeks were hot and my head was light with lust. I was floating, running my tongue across my lips to taste him again. He had consumed me and I'd wanted ever second of it.

His thumb lightly brushed against my cheek before he dropped his hand to take mine. We sat for a second in silence, staring at the table where our hands were entwined. When we finally looked up and our eyes connected, I could see the way his pupils had grown dark with desire and it made my cheeks feel warm all over again. My heart was pounding, my pulse moving rapidly in my neck. I knew he could see it as he took the time to let his gaze wander all over my face and neck. His eyes dipped down to the neckline of my shirt and I felt my chest expand as if being pulled to him.

Heated and a bit flustered, I swiped my bangs again and pushed my glasses back into place. His eyes narrowed in on mine and watched the movement closely. We might have been in public, but all the thoughts I could see in his expression were definitely not for public viewing. Knowing he wanted me heated my skin and sent a tingling feeling racing up my spine from the base to my neck, my skin flushing in response. I wanted him too.

"It had to be the last flight?" he asked hoarsely, his voice thick with desire.

"What would you have done if it wasn't?" We were stuck in an airport in the dark of night. It wasn't as if we would have had a lot of choices.

"Would you have let me take you to dinner?" He asked flatly, his eyes searching mine for answers.

"Yes," my voice was pushed from my mouth on a rush of air. His eyes dropped down to watch my lips move. My tongue darted out to wet a trail along them. What was he doing to me? I'd never been this enraptured by a man.

"Would you have let me feed you dessert?" He asked, moving closer to close the tiny distance between us. His eyes flicked from my eyes to my lips again and this time it was his tongue that teased me by sliding along his parted lips. My breathing grew shallow as my mind lost the ability to form words. I looked up into his eyes and nodded my head.

"Would you have let me take you somewhere?" he asked, his lips so close to mine I could feel his warm breath on them. I closed my eyes as he closed his and brushed his lips gently against mine. It was sensual and so hot. I was going to combust from the heat we were creating.

"Anywhere," I answered. I would have let him take me anywhere. I wanted him to take me there now. With that one word he was on me again. His mouth pressed so tightly to mine it felt dominating. I loved it. I think I heard myself moan softly and his response was delicious as he bit just slightly on my lip and sucked it into his mouth. Oh. My. God.

He shifted in his seat and moved closer to me, not once breaking our connection. We were in the corner where not many people could see us, but we were in no way protected form the eyes of the public. And I still didn't care. The table was no longer a barrier between us, his knee was now between my legs. One hand moved to the outside of my thigh, sliding up until his palm was flat, spread out on top of it. His thumb dipped to the inside and slowly drew circles along the seam of my pants. Holy shit it was amazing.

His other hand held my neck, his thumb resting lightly on my jaw. It was sexy and possessive in a way that made me feel like I was going to burst into flames. I wasn't going to be able to walk out of this airport on these wobbly legs. There was even a chance I'd be melted into a puddle right in the seat. "Bailey," he growled in the split second he allowed our lips to separate.

I knew what he was saying with just his tone. He was getting as lost in all of this as I was. Our minds were firing messages so quickly our bodies couldn't keep up. It was too much and too good and too hot. "I know," I sighed, pulling his bottom lip between mine and sucking slightly. He pulled back. Shaking his head to try and clear the lust. We were going to get kicked out of there if it went any further... but fuck I wanted it to go further.

"We have to stop," he whispered, leaning away slightly and running his hands along the small buzz of his hair. He slid his hands over his face and then stared at me as I tried to get a grip on everything between us. I knew my cheeks were pink and my lips felt wonderfully swollen from our kiss. I was trying to catch my breath, but I didn't want to. I wanted him to kiss me breathless again. I wanted his hands to feel me and hold me. "Shit," he said, shaking his head again. "Don't look at me like that. I'm trying to be reasonable. If you keep it up I'll kiss you again. I can't miss my flight. I'll have my ass handed to me."

I giggled a little as the high I'd been feeling finally started to come down. "We can't have that." I pushed back and stood up. I had no interest in my hot coffee, just the hot hero in front of me. He stood too, putting on his bag before reaching for mine. We tossed our coffees into the nearest trashcan and then he reached for my hand, pulling me as close to his side as possible. He moved my hand up to his mouth for quick kiss before tugging me out of the small coffee shop. 

*****Hot enough?? Let me know if you liked it! More to come I promise! Do me a favor and tag your friends who aren't reading Dear Bailey so they know what they're missing!