Book 2 (Innocence)

A/N: THE CHAPTERS I WILL NOW UPLOAD IS BOOK 2 TO TWO AGAINST ONE.  I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE BETTER TO DO IT TOGETHER THAN SEPERATE. SO ENJOY, VOTE AND COMMENT. PLUS, I  THOUGHT I WOULD UPLOAD NOW THAN LATER BECAUSE I AM REALLY ILL, MY HEAD IS KILLING ME SO I WONT UPLOAD UNTIL FRIDAY. ENJOY AGAIN!

One year later

April’s POV:

“Honey you have to wake up now it’s your first day of senior year” I blinked my eyes open to see mom sitting at the side of my bed giving me a small smile.

“Ok I’ll get ready” She kissed my forehead and left the room giving me some space. I closed my eyes and leant back against the bed.

Everything is gone. Everything I ever wanted.  Just gone straight to the bin-I still can’t forget that night, it’s like it was just yesterday. I woke up to have a very clenching hard pain in my head and saw that I was bleeding and Cameron lying down next to me dead.

Flashback

I felt pain shoot right through my head as I painfully opened my eyes.  I was lying down on the cold floor; I slowly sat up and saw the isolated room I was in. I looked around and my eyes widened at what I just witnessed in front of my eyes. Cameron.

Ignoring the pain from my head I went to him and held his hand.

“Cameron wake up” I shook him by the shoulder and saw that he didn’t respond. Is he dead? No he can’t be Cameron isn’t dead he is just closing his eyes.

“Cameron please wake up I’m scared please” I shook him again but he wouldn’t wake up, I closed my eyes and held back the tears.

“Cameron please wake up I’m scared why aren’t you waking up?!” The tears came down my face and onto his chest.  I heard the sound of heavy footsteps coming from the door that was behind me. They are going to kill me now! I held onto Cameron’s hand for dear life and squinted my eyes closed.

“Miss are you ok?” I opened my eyes to see it was a bunch of police officers.

“I don’t know I woke up to see my boyfriend with his eyes closed, please help him wake up why isn’t he waking up?” I cried more and looked down. I saw the police officers footsteps coming closer to me as he bent down to get to my level.

“Miss I need you to step aside so they can check his pulse” The guy said, weakly nodding my head I stood up and followed him to the far end of the room. My eyes never left Cameron’s face as they began checking him.

“I’m sorry but we are to late he is dead” The guy who checked him said. They picked Cameron’s body up and started to take him away.

“Cameron?” I took a step forward but the police officer was holding me back.

“Cameron no you can’t leave me-you can’t leave me!” I fell to the ground and cried with my whole life.

End of flashback

That is the day I will never forget. The person who I loved the most went away from me but I know that he wouldn’t like me crying over him. I wiped the tears quickly and got up from the bed going into the shower. I stripped out of my clothes and stood underneath the hose, the water streamed through my hair down my body to my feet.

The reason I can’t remember anything was because apparently I hit my head against the wall to hard which caused a little memory loss to happen. I wish I knew who did this so I could watch them suffer the way they made me did-I will find out one way or another.

I used a scented lime and lemon head and shoulder shampoo and Dove soap to clean my body. Once I finished I stepped out grabbing a nearby towel wrapping it around my body. I walked back into my room and picked up the clothes mom took out for me. It was a beige coloured blouse which had a few designs and buttons at the front with a jean skirt, she took out a pair of brown knee high flat boots, circle shaped pendant and brown feathered earrings. Even though I wasn’t in the mood to wear this it might as well be a drag. I wore the clothes, jewellery and boots on. I sat down in the chair and started blow drying my hair, once it was fully dried I put it into a pony and I can’t exactly be bothered to wear any makeup on today. I picked up the brown side bag and walked downstairs to see dad, mom and Andrew eating. Andrew is now in college doing football, maths, science and media.

I stepped into the kitchen and they all smiled at me. Mom got up from her seat and told me to sit down on it. I gave her a small smile and sat down looking at the waffles that was on my plate.

“April sweetie start eating” Dad said to me. I shook my head and pushed the plate away.

“I’ll stick with the fruits instead” I said back to dad, he sighed and nodded his head. They still all know that I’m still sad about Cameron so they don’t exactly pressure me into anything.

“You look anorexic” Andrew said to me. How dare he say that about me? “I mean seriously he was just a guy you can find someone else” Andrew said like it was no big dead.

“YOU ARE SO COLD ANDREW! HE WAS MY FIRST EVER BOYFRIEND AND WOULD PROBABLY HAVE BEEN MY LAST PLUS HE WAS YOUR FRIEND. YOU DON’T KNOW HOW I FEEL BECAUSE YOU’VE NEVER GOTTEN SO CLOSE TO A GUY BEFORE EVER IN YOUR LIFE SO YOU ARE IN NO MOOD TO JUDGE WHAT SO EVER!” Andrew looked guilty. I got up from my seat and pushed the chair into the table.

“April….

I walked out of the house and started walking. Might as well go to costa and get something to eat.