Alone..together?

It's 8pm and I don't know what to do..Jungkook either."Ah..there's no interesting show or drama to watch tonight."Jungkook complained."What should we do?I'm bored too.."I sighed and landed on the sofa lazily."Should we play a game upstairs?"he suggested."Oh..that can be too.Let's go then!Switch off the lights..I'll wait for you upstairs."I stood up and went to the game room.Jungkook came later and closed the door."I brought some chips and drinks for us."he showed me the things he brought and placed them on the table."Since today I found out you learned dancing a few years ago,let's play Just Dance.I'll connect the dance mat first."Jungkook said."It was a few years ago..I don't know if I could dance like a few years ago."I complained.

"You should try.No excuses.."he said while starting the game."You will win anyways."I said to him."I'll just give up okay,Jungkook?"I added."Nope.I want you to compete with me here."he said and stepped on the dance mat."Fine!I'll win this."I stepped on the mat too."If you lose then you're gonna.." he said and moved closer."Treat me something tonight."he whispered."Aish..chinja!"I got mad and hit him.He just smiled playfully and we started to play.After numbers of trials,I lose to him."Ah.I'm sweating a lot now."I complained and wiped my sweat away."So..I won.." he spoke."Yeah.You won,Jeon Jungkook.You won."I said sarcastically but he just smirked."You know what's our deal before?" he asked and I plainly nodded.

"So,what now?What do you want?"I asked him.

"I."

"Want."

"YOU." he said each word as he moved closer to me.

"Mo-move away..I'm sweaty.I better take my shower now." I said and managed to escape from him.Andwae!!Why did I even agree at the first place?Now I have no choice.I went to the bathroom and took my shower.I went out in my bath robe and thankfully Jungkook wasn't here yet.I quickly put on my clothes and went straight to bed."I'll just sleep."I said to myself and giggled.I closed my eyes bit they didn't seemed to be sleepy since I just took my shower just now.I pretended to be asleep then I heard the door was opened and it was closed later.I didn't hear anything so I slowly turned to my right.

"Boo!" he scared me and I startled,almost fell down to the floor."Yah!"I yelled and hit him."You scared me.Thank god,I didn't fell down."I nagged."Why are you looking so nervous?"he asked."Ah..no.I was just shocked."I shook my head."Shocked to see your own husband?" he said then shook his head."Uh..look at you.You're drenched in sweat."I made a disgusted face."I'll take my shower now.Don't sleep first."he said then left to the bathroom.I took my phone and checked my SNS.I was really into the virtual world until I didn't realise Jungkook was lying beside me."Oh?When did you-" I was not finished with my sentence when he took my phone and put it away.

"Hey,I was not-"

"I'm here..so,just focus on me."

"O..kay." I nodded my head timidly.

"I'm sorry if I'm being selfish right now..but I really..love you." he said then kissed me.

I kissed him back passionately and not long after,he was on top of me.Securing me in between using his hands."I wanted you for so long."Jungkook said and he sounded like he was wanting it for so long but today he finally can't hold it anymore.His eyes were staring at me and I was drowned into his stare."You get what you wanted,Jungkook."I replied."I like that."he smirked and kissed me again.This time was quite rough and I can't help but moan his name.He went down to my neck and found the right spot.He was giving me love bites which made me feel ticklish for some reason.Then,his hands couldn't stay still and he simply undressed me."Tonight.Let's have fun."he said and gave me that famous Jeon Jungkook smirk.

"Jeon Jungkook please..you always wanna have fun." I answered which made him raise his eyebrow."You make me want you more."he smirked and lifted his shirt.I touched his perfectly built abs and he just smirked."Wow..Jungkook."that was all I could say."I did it for you.." he said then kissed me again."Let's just get to our unfinished business." he said and continously giving me kisses then,he made his member entered me."You've gotten so pro in this Jungkook..I'm..shocked."I said while panting because he was so wild tonight."Well..I'm the golden maknae."he shrugged and smirked proudly."Kaja.Let's sleep..I'm obviously exhausted." I let out a heavy sigh and pulled the blanket up to cover my nude self.

"Aw..baby..are you exhausted because of me?"Jungkook asked as he remove the strands of my hair."What do you think?"I asked him back."Ah..mian..I've longed for you.I also want to see our son to have someone to be with him instead of just the two of us and the hyungs.Forgive me?" he said then made his puppy eyes."Jinjja?Jeon Jungkook?"I asked him.He nodded his head while blinking his eyes. He looks so innocent but when he did it all the innocence had gone completely."Arasso.." I said as I was half asleep already."I'm so thankful to have you.." I heard Jungkook said but later all his words turned into mumbles as my eyes closed."Jagi?" Jungkook said as he shook me.I immediately opened my eyes and looked at him.

"Pardon?"I said while trying to focus on him."Aha..did I taught you that?"Jungkook asked.I scoffed and shook my head."Why did you call me?"I asked him."Oh..I thought you were hearing what I was saying.."he said."Mianhe..I fell asleep.What did you say just now?"I asked him again."Ah..nothing..I'll tell you some day.Just sleep..ah..my poor wife."he carressed my cheek."You should sleep too..you must be tired after this long day..I don't want you to be sick."I replied and held his cheek."Ne..I love you..Good night."he said and kissed my cheek.Finally,the long day has ended perfectly for us.

SORRY IF THIS IS TOO FAST.I JUST CAN'T..

AUTHORNIM WAS SO EXCITED WHILE WRITING THIS.LOL