Note

HELLOOOOO! I have so many things to say in this author's note so please bear with me.

Firstly, I am so sorry for not updating for such a long time. Every single time I see an 'update' comment I get so guilty. I have a slight writer's block here, so I am actually figuring out how to continue the story. And how I should start the next chapter. Buuuut, don't worry, this story will not be put on-hold.

Secondly, I will be editting the chapters really thoroughly. And this is really important to the plot line so stick with me here. I will be changing the amount of time Percy spent at Planet Chaos to 25 years and the amount of time that CHB spent looking for him to 5 years. The other timings will be changed accordingly. (It's been bugging me on how different the time between the two are.)

Thirdly, I changed the description. You might wanna check it out?

Lastly, I just wanna say a HUGE THANK YOU to all you readers out there who have voted for this book! It has reached an amazing 57k+ reads and a 2k+ votes!

If you've managed to stick with this whole note, thank you for your patience! I know how annoying author notes are and I'm so sorry for doing this to you guys. I know the disappointment you guys must have felt when you realized that this was a note instead of a real chapter.

Just remember that I love you all and that the next chapter might just be your christmas present!

I hope you've enjoyed this story so far!