chapter six!

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖊𝖑, 𝖘𝖎𝖝

*   *   *

*   *   *

(  𝖒𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖈 𝖇𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖙  )

Isabelle and Allison were snuggled up in duvets and blankets peacefully sleeping; one on the bed, the other on the floor. A noise form downstairs woke both of the sleeping beauties from their rest. They looked at each other very confused and still slightly drowsy before pulling themselves up to go and check it out.

"What's going on?" asked Allison at the top of the stairs. Both girls went out of her room to find Mr. Argent there with a black bag and car keys in his hands with his coat and shoes on.

Chris looked up at the two teenagers, "Your aunt Kate just texted. I'm heading out to pick her up."

"But it's two in the morning. Is everything okay?" asked Elle, concerned for her best friends aunt who she had heard plenty about on the follow up to her visit from Allison. She already knew she would like her.

"Yeah, yeah. She's just having a little car trouble,"

"Not serious, is it?"

"No, just a flat tire. Go- go back to bed, girls," Chris said before smiling at them and leaving the house.

The girls took the advice and headed back to bed, "Do you think she's alright?" wondered Allison as she lay down again, hand running through her hair.

"If you're dad says she's fine, then she's fine. Don't worry about it." Elle replied, giving support to the concerned niece.

"Alright." Allison said, obviously still worrying about it.

Elle sighed. "If she was in any trouble, she will be fine now. Your dad's with her." She waited for Allison to disagree but thankfully the brunette stayed quiet. "Now can we get back to sleep?"

* * *

Elle woke the next morning by a very excited brunette jumping around and pushing her to get up, "You're going to meet her! You're going to meet her!" Allison chanted.

"Yeah I will when you get off of me!" Isabelle groaned. She rolled over and checked the time on her phone before begrudgingly getting up, aided by Allison. She then got dragged, both still in their pyjamas, to Kate's temporary room across the hallway.

They stood by the door and watched a very pretty blonde women scurry about unpacking her suitcases, not noticing the teens. When she finally looked up she was extremely surprised to see how well her niece had grown up in the time she had been gone and another stunning blonde next to her.