Prologue

Lucy Parker
Your average eighteen-year-old girl right? Wrong.
When Lucy was eleven she shifted into a huge red fox. When she shifted she got this 'voice' in her head called Faith, that said she was her 'inner fox'.

Over the years Lucy started shifting into other animals from birds to cats big and small to wolves and small rodents and much more. Since Lucy shifted into a fox first she only has an inner fox, which is basically like having a second conscience.

Lucy has been an orphan since she was ten when her parents died in a car crash. She is now eighteen with her own apartment and is about to start a new job, but nothing ever turns out right for Lucy now does it? When Lucy is walking in the park one evening, she is kidnapped by three guys that just won't let her go...

Xavier King
Xavier is the Alpha of the silver moon pack and his life is nearly complete he just needs one more thing his mate.
His soulmate, his Luna, his everything. You see mates are very important to werewolves. Oh, and did I mention he's a werewolf.

So one day he's called over to the park by a pack member saying they think they spotted a rogue. So he heads over with his beta and third who are also his closest friends but he is surprised to find; not a rogue, not even a wolf, he finds his 'human' mate.

His wolf Kaydon and himself can't stand living without her but there's one problem, she's 'human'so he can't just go up to her and say, 'Hey my names Xavier nice to meet you so I'm a werewolf and you're my mate and you have to come back to the Packhouse with me to be my luna, would you like a drink?' That would not turn out so great. So he does what anyone would do in this situation. He kidnaps her but he has some difficulty...

A/N Hey guys if anyone is reading this (I know its crap but I'm working on it) please vote or comment it would be great to have some constructive criticism but please don't be rude, Byeeee.

By Mysterious_mischief