secret

I wrote her a message: 'What secret?'
'That you and Diego will get married!'
'Oh, that secret... Yeh,it's true... But who said it to you?' -I asked
'Lodo can't keep secrets. I talked her on phone and she couldn't keep this secret and she said it to me' -answered Alba
'Then you know... We wanted to keep ut undercover till Christmas. We'll tell it to everyone when we'll be at Tini. Please don't tell it anyone, okay?' -I wrote
'Okay, don't worry. But what other secret have?' -she asked.
I was shocked. I wrote 'what secret?' and she found out that we've got an other. What should I wrote to her? I tried to stay calm and in that minute Diego got home. I showed him the messages and we tried to wrote her something that she'll believe.
'We haven't got other secrets, I just wondered when you wrote that you know our secret. But now I must go. Bye.' -I wrote and turned off WiFi on my phone.
-Thanks for helping -I said to Diego.
-You're welcome. I've got news, wanna know? -he asked.
-Of course.
-The National Theater asked me to play in Romeo and Juliet and I said yes! -he smiled.
-Congrats! I'm so happy for you! -I said and hugged him. -And who will you be?
-Benvolio. And we'll start practicing tomorrow so I won't be at home a lot. Is it a problem? -he asked.
-No, don't worry.
-And just one more thing... -he said and take out something of his bag. -Happy Santa Claus -and he gave me a 'santa pack' with chocolates in it.
-Thank you -I laughed. -Wasn't I a naughty child?
-I don't know, Santa sent this so I think no. -he laughed and kissed me.
-I've got an idea. We should tell our marriage and maybe my pregnancy to everyone at Christmas. I don't only mean our friends, I mean our fans. On insta and twitter. What do you think? -I asked.
-Good idea. But only you'll post your pregnancy.
-No, no! You're the dad! We'll both post it at the same time. -I said and he couldn't do anything what could change my mind so he said okay. That day Diego went to meet someone, idk who and I stayed at home. I was looking after the side effects of pregnancy when my phone started to ring.
-Hi! I'm Claudio di Biagio and I'm looking for Clara Alonso -said the person in the phone.
-I'm Clara Alonso, can I help you? -I answered.
-Yes, I'm the producer of Lontana da Me and I want to say you good news. You got the role of Valeria -he said.
I was shocked. When I went to the auditions I didn't think that I'll be ... What could I said to him? I wrote a message to Diego: 'Please come home as fast as you can' and he answer in that minute 'I'm home in a half minute'
-Ohm... Thank you... -I said. Suddenly the door opened and Diego came in. He told me that he was on his way home and he was in our house's street when I wrote him that message so he got home in a minute.
-Do you want the role? -asked the man, in that minute Diego understood who's the man.
-What should I say? -I whispered to him.
-You must say him the truth -he whispered back.
-But... -I whispered.
-Are you there? -asked the man.
-Yes, sorry -I answered.
-So, will you play the role? -he asked seriously.
-Sorry but I can't play... -I answered.
-Why? Wait! I'll send you two plane tickets here to Italy and we'll talk face to face about it. We really want you to join our series -he said.
-It's important. I'm sure in my answer -I said sadly.
-We need you to join us. Your tickets will be there tomorrow morning and tomorrow afternoon you can come to us. A taxi will wait for you at the airport and it'll bring you to us and we'll talk about your answer because you're very important for us -he said.
-But I won't change my answer! -I said but he took down phone.
-I must tell it to him. I call him back and say the truth -I said and Diego agreed with me. I called him back.
-Hi, I'm Clara Alonso, have you got one more minute for me? -I asked.
-Okay... -he answered.
-I've got a serious reason to why can't I play in your series -I said seriously.
-What's that? -asked the man.
-I'm pregnant... -I answered.
And in that moment I heard someone coming in our door and I was sure in that she or he heard what I said to Claudio.
Hey! What do you think, did the person who walked in heard what Clari said? And who was it? Pls vote and comment. Lysm