You And Me: Done For.

I tried getting free of the tape once more. It was absolutely no use. I'd end up ripping my skin off if I tried anymore, then the door opened again.

It was Dakota.

We made eye contact and he had so much hatred in his eyes. I didn't care. He walked over to me, lifting my shirt up and pulling my shorts down a little, staring at the stab wound he gave me. His eyes then attached to my scar from being shot.

His hand fitting around my waist, as he moved closer getting a better look. I just stared at him examining me and he rubbed the scar with his thumb so gently.

"What're you doing?" I asked, looking at him. He let go of me, and put his hands on his face. "I can't do this." He said

I managed to pick myself and sit near him. I don't understand this boy.

"He would come home so drunk some days. He'd beat my mom till she was bleeding and crying her eyes out, And I still looked up to him some how." he said letting a tear stream down his cheek.

I figured he was talking about his dad, and I was right.

He pulled his pocket knife out, and cut the tape off my wrists. "Just go." He said, and put his pocket knife back in his boot. I stood there holding my wrists. "I'm sorry." He told me lastly.

"Thank you." I whispered to him. As I turned to leave he wrapped his hand softly around my wrist, making me turn back to him.nWe got chest to chest and he gently put his lips on mine.

I was baffled at first.

But let it happen, for some weird reason.

I'm an idiot, I know.

He picked me up by the legs and shoved me onto the bed, getting more aggressive. Biting my neck, sucking on it, and busting blood vessels from under.

I didn't like that.

At all.

I tried shoving him off of me, but him nor his lips would get off. The door opened, and I heard footsteps walking in the room.

"That's right D, Show her all she's good for.. You remember what she did to your daddy and your brother. Remember. " A vicious and disgusting voice spat words sinking into Dakota's head.

I was done for.