one

Yoongi watched from the other side of the store as the strange boy in the corner head banged along to music Yoongi couldn't hear. It was odd, to say the least, as Yoongi took in the boy's slight frame and bright orange hair. If Yoongi was being honest, the boy was quite cute, but the sweaty head-jerking was definitely a turn off.

Jimin flipped his hair around as he jumped to the music pouring out of his headphones. He looked up, feeling as if someone was watching him, and made eye contact with the worker behind the counter. Jimin cast his eyes down and went back to flipping through magazines, squealing loudly when he realized they were playboy.

Jimin stumbled backwards, covering his eyes. Yoongi laughed and leant his head into his hands. Watching the boy was not only visually pleasing, but the boy was comically innocent, too. Jimin grabbed a random comic book for his little sister and walked up to the counter, still glowing bright red.

"Did you find everything okay?" Yoongi asked, scanning the comic book. It was Harley Quinn, Yoongi's favorite villain. Jimin nodded and threw some money on the counter, hoping that it would be enough. "Would you like to sign up for a frequent reader card?"

Jimin shook his head and Yoongi sighed. The kid wouldn't even look at him. It was as if Jimin was reading his mind, because he looked up, making eye contact yet again with the boy. "I'm not a pervert, just so you know." Jimin said quietly before grabbing his comic book and leaving the store.

"We look forward to seeing you again!" Yoongi yelled after the boy.

Jimin shook his head, "probably not." He kept his head down all the way to his car, trying to avoid people as much as he could. Jimin couldn't believe he'd accidentally looked at a playboy magazine. Worse yet, in front of a cute boy.

Before Jimin could drive away, someone knocked on his window. He looked up to see the boy from the store, hunched over, breathing heavily.

Jimin rolled down his window, and the boy from the store smiled, handing him money. "You forgot your change. And your receipt."

Jimin took both of the items and smiled at the stranger, who had yet to leave even though he could have. "I'm Min Yoongi, by the way. But you can call me Yoongi."

"Park Jimin," Jimin muttered before he peeled out of the parking space, narrowly avoiding Yoongi's toes. Jimin gripped the steering wheel so hard his knuckles turned white. His friend Namjoon had told him about Yoongi, about how he was bad news and that Jimin shouldn't hang around him. Once Jimin was home he fumbled around in his pocket for his phone and texted Namjoon.

Jimin: joonie
Namjoon: i told you not to call me that
Namjoon: what do you want
Jimin: I met min yoongi today
Jimin: he's cute
Namjoon: Jimin what did i tell you
Jimin: not to call you joonie?
Namjoon: no, to stay away from yoongi. he's bad news.
Jimin: whatever

Jimin threw his phone on the bed and felt around in his pockets for the change Yoongi gave him. He pulled out his receipt, and noticed for the first time the bold writing scrawled on the bottom of the sheet.

i know you're not a pervert, call me sometime

- yoongi

Jimin read the note over and over until he memorised the ten digits scribbled on it. He entered them into his phone and sat in his bed, debating whether it'd be weird if he texted him.

Jimin: hi. this is jimin. you gave me your number on a receipt.
Yoongi: ah, i remember u. ur the pervert, right?
Jimin: iM NOT A PERVERT IT WAS AN ACCIDENT
Yoongi: im kidding dude, chill.
Yoongi: so what were u jamming out to earlier it looked pretty intense
Jimin: bang bang bang
Jimin: I've got to go now yoongi, talk to you later
Yoongi:talk to you later

Yoongi: i looked up that song
Yoongi: what in the ever loving fuck did i just watch
Yoongi: why was there a cowboy in space
Jimin: night yoongi
Yoongi: bAngBaNGbaNg