Chapter Twenty-Five: The Lecherous Hoe Has A Point

Twitter: @BlairHoldenx

Instagram: @jessgirl93

Dedicated to Chrysiele (yourlilshawty) because I have the best and most amazing fans in the whole wide world <3

Chapter Twenty-Five: The Lecherous Hoe Has A Point

For a few minutes, my mind is simply processing why a leech is sucking the life out of my boyfriend. It's like staring at a piece of abstract art and trying to figure out what the artist was trying to portray. It's all a blur of shapes and colours and you're just standing there trying to console yourself that you're not entirely an idiot and it's the artist that lacks talent.

It's not the most apt comparison but that has to explain why the visual doesn't make sense to me. There is a girl, a girl wearing next to nothing and she's wrapped herself like a freaking spider monkey to Cole. Oh God, I think I'm going to be sick. I might be making really painful sputtering sounds but I don't really care. What matters is that there is another girl with her hands all over MY guy.

"What the fuck Kimmy!" I hear growling. Someone is growling and the leech is pushed away. She makes a sound of protest and is ready for another attack but someone grabs her arms and pulls her in before she does some more soul sucking.

"But Coleee I missed you," Okay so the leech speaks. Huh, what are odds of that?

"That's enough Kimmy. Don't make me bring out the tranquilizers." A heavy male voice tries to control the leech who is struggling in his grasp. What is wrong with her? Is she epileptic, is she having a seizure?

"God damn it Lan, you said she wasn't going to be here." My head whips around and then I realize it's Cole who is growling and rubbing his lips very, very vigorously. Well, too late for that buddy. You have her saliva and germs all over you now. I shudder, pitying the poor guy but that's when I take in the crestfallen look on the leech's face and suddenly it all makes sense. She's pouting but looking at Cole like he's her entire world. I recognize that look; I wear it more than often myself.

Oh My God.

"Yolanda" I gasp and all three people turn to look at me with various expressions on their faces. Cole looks apologetic and panicked, like he's waiting for me to storm out of the place. I can't exactly do that even if I want to since it's a three hour drive back home and he's my ride. I then face Yolanda, the leech and she's glaring at me with a kind of viciousness only rivaled by that of Nicole's and then there's Lan.

Lan is as tall as Cole and has a similar build. Tall and lean with arms that aren't overly muscular, a t-shirt stretching over his biceps emphasizing them and his toned chest. He has a head full of thick, dark hair and when my eyes finally land on his face I realize he has really stark green eyes which are watching me with wariness and something akin to shame.

"Who the hell is she?" I have come to the realization that Yolanda the leech emphasizes a word in every sentence she says and it is kind of funny. But it is hard to find the humour in the situation when all I wanted to do is to rip the extensions from inside her skull.

I feel a hesitant hand placed on the small hand of my back and feel the warmth of Cole's body next to mine.

"This is my girlfriend Tessa and you better damn respect that Kimmy." His voice is hard enough to cut steel and I'd pity the person being on the receiving end of it if it were anyone else but here.

She gives me the basic bitch onceover. I've faced it quite a lot so it doesn't make me as insecure as it used to. She scrutinizes every inch of my body, her lips tilted up into a vicious snarl.

"That's who you're dating?" Her face scrunches up in disgust and I feel Cole's body tense even more if that's possible. To save the poor thing from becoming a pummeled mess, I speak up.