Chapter 10

Okay, just so you know -- it's Trevor's POV, and it starts earlier at the party.

And Nathan is now 'Nathen' okay? Yeah, I like Nathen better lmfao.

VOTE/COMMENT/LIKE/FAN

============================================

Chapter 10.

T R E V O R

I got absolutely hammered within the first couple hours. I know, I know, what was I thinking? Well, nothing. I wasn't thinking about anything -- I just wanted to get fucked up tonight. At first, I was only planning on getting a bit drunk, but once I started drinking all of a sudden it was like I needed to let loose and forget about everything. My worries, my life, all the stress I was feeling...

It's gone now.

There's a lot of people here. I think this is the biggest party I've ever been to -- and trust me, I've been to a lot of parties. There were even random people from the other side of town here, and it's the whole "friends of friends" or "cousins of friends"....or "friends of cousins of friends" kind of thing. It was absolutely crazy.

Yeah. I lost Nathen and the guys. I don't even know what happened. When you're in a huge-ass mansion with what seems like thousands of people in an environment where you can barely even see your own feet, things get claustrophobic. I had to leave.

I met these guys who go to school downtown. It's near St. Berlock, but they also hate those guys. Once the Berlock subject came up, we all instantly clicked.

There were four of them. I forgot the other three guys, because it was the one guy that I had all my attention on. His name was Luke. And he kept flirting with me, I'm not sure if he was just kidding or not but I was dying inside. And he was fucking sexy. He was taller than me by about half a head, with black hair that he kept running his fingers through. He also had these ice-blue eyes that I couldn't stop staring into. High cheekbones, strong jaw, fucking hot body.

Oh god, look at me being a fag.

I'm sorry, but when my body water percentage turns into alcohol, I don't even care about whether I look gay or not. It's fine, because everyone just assumes I'm kidding around, because obviously Trevor Daly would not be gay.

So after a good 3 hours of chatting and shit, the three other guys left to go find some girls to hook up with. Luke stayed with me. I don't know, but all night I've been getting a very gay vibe from him. A gay guy can seriously tell when another guy is gay, and my gaydar was literally going crazy right now.

I smirked at Luke. "How... c-come you're not going with the... others? Don't you want to get some ass?" I hated how drunk I sounded, the way my voice slurred every word that came out of my mouth. Fuck.

"Oh, I want some ass alright," he said seductively, his eyes raking down my body. My eyes bulged out of my head, and I quickly looked around to see if anybody could see what was happening here.

"Um, uh..." My cheeks felt as if they were on fire, and without thinking I burst out laughing. "You're funny dude, haha seriously. W-wow." Oh fuck, don't do this to me right now.

Luke grinned, his blue eyes darkening as he moved closer to me. "Don't worry dude, everyone knows I'm gay."

Yeah, but nobody knows I'm gay you little shit! You fucking...gorgeous little shit!

"I'm not...I'm not, uh--"

"Interested?" He quirked an eyebrow at me, his smirk widening. "I'm not oblivious, you know. It's so, so obvious."