Part Two : Chapter Two

I stared at him in shock, not able to even answer his question. "It took me a while to find you, you know?"

"Nick" I breathed out, "It's been a while" He nodded his head with a grin.

"What happened to the other loser?" 

My brow furrowed, "Loser?"

"Xander or whatever"

I gritted my teeth and my stomach churned. "He's not a loser  Nick" I calmed myself, not bothering to get angry, "I... quit"

He looked different. He changed... he looked more like Xander, copying his clothes. He actually looked hotter. He used to be more cute than hot but I guess he actually was changing things up. He was also acting different.

"You've changed"

"I know" He gave me a wide smile before winking, "And I'm glad you've changed your mind?" I tilted my head at his words, showing him I was confused. He chuckled.

"I'm glad you quit. I won't be rude and asked what happened but you made the right choice, he wasn't healthy for you. I could tell. He's the type of guy who humps then dump" I swallowed the lump in my throat.

I had been trying to tell myself I had made the right choice by leaving but I just couldn't fully believe it. Maybe someone else saying it would help... maybe.

"Oh"  Was all I managed out, "He took really good care of me though"

"C'mon Mils" Mils... Only Xander called me Mils.. Get him out of your mind idiot, "Of course he took 'care of you', he was doing it all to get in your pants. Do you expect him to treat you like cráp? It was all a show, believe me" 

I almost got defensive and was about to snap at him for insulting Xander like that but quickly calmed myself down.

He opened his arms before pulling me into a hug, "Milania, I'm the type of guy you need" His voice was sincere, "I'll look after you, I'll take care of you. You know me"

"Nick, I-"

"No, don't say anything beautiful" Beautiful? "I want to ask something." He hesitated, waiting for me to allow him and I nodded my head giving him the go ahead, "Would you mind going on a date with me?"

My heart skipped a beat. A date. Would that help? Yes, maybe... no.

Not yet.

"She'd love to" My eyes widened when I heard Josueé's voice appear behind me. Nick's eyes widened and fear seemed to appear momentarily but when he saw me watching him, he managed to regain himself.

"I'm sorry, what?" I stared at Josueé in shock. He always got touchy and feely but he was fine with me going out?! Wasn't he supposed to be worried where I went, or even not let me go out? I thought that was the type of guy he was.

"Could you take her out tonight?" Oh I see what he was doing. He wanted me out of the house for his surprise visitor tonight. That sneaky piece of dog's behind! I turned to Nick who just offered Josueé a grateful smile.

"Of course, Sir. Thank you" He was talking to him as if he was a father who just let his daughter go on a date. Was this seriously happening? I turned to Josueé with a frown and opened my mouth to argue but he gave me a warning look, "That's an order Milania" 

Fine.

Ordered to go on a date.

Cool.

Maybe it would help, help me forget. A few drinks, maybe even take it to bed. Okay slow down, no bed. Bed is out of the question. Since that night though I've craved more, I actually wanted to be touched in places and it was hard to get the feeling on your own.