Chapter 2

Alex POVAfter school~

OMG! OMG! Did he ask me out?! No, he was just saying that he wanted to see me there. Right? I'm over reacting. God he is so good-looking. Should I go to the game? Yeah I'm going!

I just realized that I sound like I have multiple personality disorder. 

I walk in my house just as my phone rings. Its obvious that its Jessica because Justin Bebier is playing. I swear, that girl is a die hard belibier (or however you spell it).

"Hello, Jess," I said right after I answer that phone.

"Hey there, so I heard that Tony was talking to you. But not any Tony, the most gorgeous and rugged football captain, Tony." I could hear the smug in her voice. You see Jessica has been my friend for years and of course she knows about my massive crush on him.

On the outside she looks like this sweet little girl with glasses, but in reality, she's probably the most insane person I've ever met and i wouldn't want it any other way. Even though she has a giant abstention with her cat and if I hadn't mentioned before Justin Bebier. She was with me through my parents divorce, which was one of the hardest things for me. She gives me fashion advice, seriously she's like a sister to me.

I sighed, "Yes, how'd you find out so quickly? I was gonna tell you."

I then heard her voice boom through the phone," No you weren't! You would have waited until I asked you, so I just cut out the middle man. And to answer your question I was in the hallway the whole time. You guys looked so cute together! He's all big and tall and your so little and it's just awwww!"

I swear she can go on and on. But, hey, gotta love her.

"Yea I know 'height difference' is so cute," I rolled my eyes but in reality height difference is totally adorable.

"Yea, but i gotta go I have homework to do." She then replied with," Your so boring, who gave you homework on Monday?" 

"Guess." I just wanna see who she say. It wasn't long before I hear her say Mrs. Johnson. "Bingo."

"Ew science homework over the weekend. Well are you going to the game?"

I  know I said I was, but I don't know. Screw it, I'll go."Yes?" It sounded like I said it more as a question.

"You don't have to go Alex," she states flatly. She would never make me go if I didn't want to. This is one of the many reasons that I love her. "I wanna go."

"Alright then. I guess I'll see you tomorrow, go do your homework, okay?"

"Okay. Bye," I breathe. I then hang up.

I look around and realized that I just stood in front of my doorway the whole time I was on the phone. I turn around so quickly it hurt because I thought I left the door open. I sigh in relief because I thank fully did shut and lock the door.

I then slip off my shoes and walk towards the dinning room table. I just toss my book bag on the table and continue walking toward the beloved refrigerator. I open it up making a mental note that we need milk, grab an apple then I shut the fridge. 

I look at the clock on the wall, my dad gets off work in about an hour so I got a while till he gets home. My dad works as a personal trainer, so he's pretty fit. I live with my dad because after their divorce he got full custody of me. You see my mother would constantly yell at me and she almost got physical a few times. My dad was sick of this and thank god he was because we've never been happier. My father is everything that my mother wasn't. Caring, loving, and most of all supportive. He didn't care that I'm gay, that I like makeup, skirts, girly things. Everything that I am he excepts with his whole heart, that's all I could ask for from my family.