Part 45

From: Lucas Garver>

To: Bailey Prescott>

_______________________________________

I'll let you pick the temperature....

August 23, 2013 at 3:01 AM

_________________________________________

Dear Bailey,

HANDS FUCKING ON. To answer your question, I'll keep my eyes open as long as possible. My hands will start in your hair. Soft at first, but firm. Ill hold you to me, moving so you can get to every place you want. I'll love it all..the kissing, biting, sucking. Your lips are perfect and I know I'll like them anywhere you put them. I'll move one hand to the back of your neck when you moved down to my jaw, and the other will hold your waist. I'll be gentle at fist, but the lower those pretty little lips slip, the tighter I'll grip. My hand will slide lower too.

I'll use my hand on your ass to pull you tightly to me. What fun is it to get me turned on if you can't feel it, right? I'll have you up against me as your teeth bite at my skin. I love that. I'll let my other hand grip your waist again and I'll pull you up against me so I can feel the insides of your thighs as you straddle me.

I have a lot of ideas of where it will go from there....

Love,

Lucas

P.S. Are you a bed, chair or against the wall type of girl? 

****Enjoying the story?? Please remember to vote and share!