No Strings Attached- Shellsh0cked

No Strings Attached (books2)

Completed

RATED R

This is story is amazing. It kept me hooked to my kindle until I finished in (which was in one day)

It's super sexy! I mean hot!

Of course this is not one of those stories where the character don't grow and all they do is have sex. 

Shellshocked's character stole my heart. I love them to death.

I swear if Nate was real I will leave my husband and marry him. And let him do very very naughty things to me. 

This is a squeal, so you might want to read the first book. 

What caught my heart from this book was the cover and the subtitle on it. I swear I melted when I read it. 

So I say, go ahead, read it, check it out, vote-comment-follow on No strings attached

You might want to read her other stories while you at it. 

Synopsis

This is the sequel to Puppet Master, they might actually work as stand alone books though. GRAPHIC AND EXPLICIT!!!

The secrets exposed didn't change a thing for Shannon, there was too much water under the bridge to turn back the clocks because a few words were misleading, and a few tears were shed for no reason at all. Four years after their brief and intense love affair, and she's finally given some answers, but it just isn't enough for her broken heart. And moving on sounds like a fabulous idea ... until your body rejects every touch because of the traumatic brutality that it has faced. Every touch except the one man you're trying to move on from, and you're literally betrayed by your own flesh, to a man that won't give up until he gets back everything he's ever loved and lost in a total and complete submission - mind, body and soul.

{The picture on the side is the cover of no strings attached and does not belong to me}