Part 49

From: Lucas Garver>

To: Bailey Prescott>

_________________________________

Sex...and maybe kissing.

September 25, 2013 at 8:51 PM

____________________________________

Dear Bailey,

I miss you. I put in for the time and I'll be all yours December 10th. I booked a flight that comes in at 9:00 AM and I won't leave again until the 15th at 8:42 PM. Can you believe it? Let me know where you want to stay and I'll book it.

How are your classes going? Did you manage to get into that English seminar you have to take? How's Jessica? Your mom?

Derek called me this morning. He said to thank you for answering those college questions for him. He appreciated you taking the time. I'm a little jealous he emailed my girlfriend, but I trust you both to keep it strictly business. I appreciate you talking to him too. I didn't go the college way—was never even interested in it so I had no idea how to help him with his questions. I hate when I'm the big brother with no answers.

What's your schedule like that week? How much of your time will I get? I know it seems so far away, but I'm really looking forward to the time with you and I can't stop thinking about it. I'm taking you to a nice dinner, so pick your favorite restaurant. If you want to go dancing or to a movie, I'm looking forward to being the guy that gets to take you.

Do me a favor, will you? Reread your story and mark the pages you really liked. I'll have some time while you're in class to study up so I can make all your dirty dreams come true;)

Love,

Lucas

P.S. If you don't want to do anything but stay in the room all week...I'm totally ok with that too.