Chapter 4

I'm so sorry I haven't updated I've been crazy busy and stressed about everything so I haven't had much time to think but I promise I'll try and update more.

So last night I barely slept so I'm in a terrible mood, plus it's Monday morning so that makes everything so much better.. I already know that my mood is going to land me in some Kind of trouble I just don't know what yet. Kyle is on his way to pick me up and hopefully his presence will brighten up the mood.

*Time skip to in the car*

"hey beautiful how's you're day going?"

"it's good."

I feel kinda bad for leaving him with short answers but I just don't want to lead myself into trouble.

"are you okay? you're not acting as normal as you usually do"

"yeah I'm fine"

"listen babe if there's something going on just let me know ill try my best and help you"

"just shut up and stop talking about it kyle I'm fine"

he's just trying to help but when I say I'm fine he should accept the fact that I'm fine.

"That is NO way to talk to me if I hear that attitude come out of your mouth again today, you will be punished understand?"

"yes" I knew since I was in trouble I'm suppose to respond with yes sir but right now is not the times.

"yes what?"

I rolled my eyes and instantly regret it "yes sir"

"that's it I'm done I know something is wrong and I understand if you don't want to share it with me but I've been nothing but nice to you and all I receive is attitude and disrespect that I don't deserve, I should pull you over my lap right now but it will be better if I do it when we get home so the second we pull into the driveway I want you to walk in and bare yourself in the corner."

"yes sir" I knew at this point I was basically toast, I knew better than to act like that but my attitude just got in the way of its self. The car ride was silent until we pulled in. I instantly got up opened the door and walked up the stairs. I bared myself and waited about twenty minutes later Kyle walked in. Startled I turned around even though I was expecting him and I knew better than to turn around.

"when do you ever learn baby? keep your head towards the corner until I give you the order to do otherwise. Come babe over my lap."

I slowly walked over to kyle which wasn't fast enough because when I was in arms reach he pulled me swiftly over his lap.

"now sweetie you're going to receive as many spanks as I feel fit then I will stop are you ready?"

he didn't give me any time to answer as he began spanking my butt with his hand.

"SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK  SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK"
I began to cry damn he knows how to spank

"now these last ten will sting but I need you to count everyone for me then we will be done okay?"

"okay" I whimpered as he began again.

SPANK "one" SPANK "two" SPANK "three" SPANK "four" SPANK "five" SPANK "six" SPANK "seven" SPANK "eight" SPANK "nine" SPANK "ten"

I was finally done and I'm now sobbing

"I don't want to hear this attitude again okay?"

"okay I'm sorry"

"it's okay it's all done baby girl I love you so much"

we cuddled until I fell asleep on his lap I'm so happy to be with him. I love him so much.